For Sale Macbook 13.3" Hardcase and Neoprene cases for sale:

lovinwaves

Speck 13" SeeThru Case **Clear** in good used condition. http://store.apple.com/us/product/TX241ZM/B?fnode=MTY1NDA2Ng&mco=MTA4MjU0NjU $25.

Incase 13" Neoprene Sleeve **Black** (made specifically for Apple) Used once, in brand new condition:
http://store.apple.com/us/product/H0374ZM/A?fnode=MTY1NDA2Ng&mco=MTk0NDU5MDY $20
SOLD

Incase 13" Neoprene Sleeve **Red** (made specifically for Apple) Used once, in brand new condition:
[ame="http://www.amazon.com/Incase-Neoprene-Sleeve-MacBook-Pro/dp/B002BPKWKA"]Amazon.com: Incase Neoprene Sleeve for 13" MacBook Pro - Red: Electronics[/ame] $20

If you currently have a nekkid Macbook, I highly recommend the hard cases. :thumbsup:

Last edited:
ADS

mommy2env

Are these neoprene sleeves hard to get the Macbook in? I feel like they'd sorta stick. KWIM?

Also, does it fit with the hard shell on?

lovinwaves

Slips right in without the hardcase, and slips right in with the hardcase. It's obviously a slightly tighter fit with the hardcase, but it does fit and fits fine.

I am just getting new colors, that's why I am selling these. And I will be doing the exact same thing again.. Hardcase inside a neoprene.

The inside of the neoprenes (in case you have never seen them) is super uber soft. I want a blanket made out of the material :eek:

If you go on AIM I will link you some photos I took of the inside. :)

Auntie2Avi

Are these neoprene sleeves hard to get the Macbook in? I feel like they'd sorta stick. KWIM?

Also, does it fit with the hard shell on?

Not the pp but I have a neoprene sleeve for my macbook and I love it. It doesn't stick at all, just slides in and out. Mine is orange :love:.

lovinwaves

Wanted to mention, that the feet on the hardcase eventually turn a slightly yellowish color, and mine have. I can take a picture if need be. And of course, there are scratches here and there on the case, but that might be hard to capture on camera.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC