Radian cover ?

dawnp15

So my flora cover was coming apart everywhere belly pad, around harness adjuster, and around the edges of the seat. So SK sent me a new bently cover to replace it. The lady said in the email that they have sent all their sewing to a new factory and the new covers are 100% better. So i'm putting it on my seat and there are no holes for those pesky plug thingies on the base (sorry for a lack of better term lol). The cover stays on without them in, but it hasn't been installed or used yet either. Are all the newer cover coming without these holes? I know there have been other minor changes to the covers also, but wasn't sure about these.

ADS

MomToEliEm

I wonder if those pegs were replaced with elastic tabs or something else. Hopefully someone with a newer radian can let you know if the black pegs are still on the newer seats.

What version of the radian do you have?

Sudsysue

I have a fairly new Radian 65SL (purchased in August) and it has the stupid black pegs (carseat puke x2 = intense dislike for the stupid black pegs).

Pixels

The covers stay on just fine without the pegs. I have two Radians. One has the pegs in still, the other doesn't. I can't even tell you which is which.

dawnp15

The covers stay on just fine without the pegs. I have two Radians. One has the pegs in still, the other doesn't. I can't even tell you which is which.

I figured it would stay on just fine, but was just curious as to why they changed it or what they changed it too was all. My new cover looks the same as my old and i'm nervous that i'm still going to have the same issue. I guess if the new one does start to fall apart i will be contacting them again!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC