Contact Info?

dogmelissa

Just a thought.... would it be possible to create a sticky with the contact info for all manufacturers? I know some of them have their info easily found on their websites, but just having it all in one place saves going searching for it.

I'm thinking one in the "General" forum with the US info, and then maybe just one thread here with the Canadian and other (European, Australian, etc) info clearly separated.

Thanks!
Melissa

ADS

dogmelissa

Sunshine Kids Canada Contact info

Let me go first.... because I just had to phone and never did locate SKJP Canada's toll-free number on my own:

Sunshine Kids Juvenile Products CANADA
275 Frobisher Drive
Suite 3
Waterloo, ON N2V 2G4
Tel: 519 725 1700
TOLL FREE: 1-866-954-9786
Fax: 519 725 1790
Email ca-sales@skjp.com

HTH,
Melissa

Mae

Graco:

Montreal: (514) 344-3533
Elsewhere in Canada: 1-800-667-8184
email: mailto:service@graco.net

I'm not sure if business hours are the same as Graco USA, but Graco USA's hours are: Monday through Friday, 8am to 5pm EST.

That's all I can find. :(

I bet if somebody has a Canadian manual, it will be on the back of the manual. In fact, with that said, every single company should have their contact info on the back of their manual. Perhaps everybody could just look at their manual and contribute to this thread. :thumbsup:

dogmelissa

The Toll Free # for SK is not in their manual, on their website or on the car seat anywhere. I guess they're meanies and think we can all pay for long distance to call them. :(

Melissa

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC