Just $120 away from ordering a Cowmoo MT

oxeye

I have a problem, I know I do. But I also know you all understand. :love: I've been selling seats I don't need and other random stuff around the house and I'm only $120 away now! The only way I can justify a seat I don't need is by selling stuff around the house until I have enough money for it.

Here's hoping I can order it by Thanksgiving!! :love: :whistle: :D

ADS

Mae

Whatcha got left to sell? :whistle:

Totally kidding. :p

We can't talk about Swap outside of Swap. And, well, see my siggy. :p

oxeye

Haha, I'm not sure the siggy would help me. Just when I tell myself I'm all set with seats I find an excuse to get another one.

In my defense I'm actually minus one seat at the moment - I need 7 and only have 6. Actually, 5.5 because one is naked pending a cover swap at the moment!!

HayleyCPST

Yay! You listened to me! See I told you that the kids could just walk everywhere.....;)

PS I love working with Hakan. He's so great! I ordered my TWE from South Africa the day before I left (well I had Richard do it) and it was there the day after I arrived!!

msg221

Did you add that to your siggy after yesterday's Diapers.com glitch? LOL!

Well, I'm no different. I bought that FR85 that I won't even be using anytime soon so it will be sitting in the box for 6 months or more. Unless I decide to sell it to my friend for her 3 year-old so that her 7 month-old can move into his brother's old Evenflo. Not sure yet what I will do.

We are having our neighborhood yard sale next Sat. so I hope to sell enough stuff then to justify the $154 I spent on the FR85! Someone finally responded to the post I put on CL over a month ago for the MR I have--they offered me $50 for a MR with a May 2010 DOM. I told them no and haven't heard back.

kidnurse

If you don't mind my asking what would it cost in US $ to buy an MT and have it shipped to the US? Just curious.....:whistle:

..also does anyone know if MT's fit in small, compact cars? ...

oxeye

And ..... I have enough to order it!!!! :love: :love: :love:

Sad part is that we are going to be out town next weekend for Thanksgiving so I need to wait until next week before I can order it to make sure it doesn't show up while we are gone and sit on my porch for several days.

I'm so excited!

HayleyCPST

just words of advice.... I had Hakan charge me in Euros because my banks exchange rate is better than his. Plus my bank charges 1% for international fee. And I still saved about 50usd

oxeye

So I sat on it for a couple weeks just to be sure I really, really want the seat. Big purchase you know?

I just ordered it. :love: Can't wait to get it and share pics!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC