IF you could what carseats would you buy??

momof2kiddos

I thought this would be fun:p

Love my DC so just a cowmooflauge cover for that
A britax Monarch in blue
A regent in Onyx and blue bouquet
a evenflo titan deluxe(just because they look comfy;) )
A parkway in cowmooflauge

ADS

cpsaddict

Oui, how many can I list??

MA in Cow
BLVD in Shannon
Snugride in Milan
AOE in Brown/Pink(hey, this is a dream and money is no object. I want it because it's cute!)
Primo Viaggio SIP in Rose(again, because it's cute)
Apex in Biltmore
Safeseat if it comes out in Milan-really any Graco product in Milan. I am in love with this pattern!

Ok, fine, I just want them all to play with. :p

UlrikeDG

Admin - CPS Technician Emeritus
I'd get a Tiffany cover for Eva's Parkway and a Sapphire cover for Roman's Parkway.

Other than that, I'm actually quite happy with the seats we have right now. Nadia's in an Ashley Floral Marathon, Eva's in a Foofy Marathon or Express Parkway, and Roman's in an Express Parkway.

stayinhomewithmy6

Senior Community Member
Hmmm... where to start?
I would get a Parkway or Monarch for a spare for X.
I would get a SafeSeat 1 to have as a spare for daycare kids.
I would get a Shannon BV for R.
I would get a Regent for X's primary seat and hand the Radian down to R (that is if she doesn't already have the Shannon BV)
I would get a new Recaro for E when it comes out (and maybe for R too)!
I would get a couple extra Marathons just to have sitting around in case they're needed!
I would get a Primo Viaggio SIP for the next baby, and a SafeSeat, and a Companion! Oh, and a Keyfit!
This is just a want list. I'm mostly happy with the seats that we have now, but would like to have X out of the Radian into a Regent and R out of the Intera into a Britax or the new Recaro!

chelle80

let's see..... i would like

a regent for dakota(just waiting till summer to get it), so i could put kaleb in his radian, and a britax MA or BV for colton(but hubby won't justify $270 again when i can use the scenera)

Jewels

Senior Community Member
I would like another
-MA cover (maybe in brownstone or maybe brooke ~ ohhhh I love the brooke pattern(for a daycare kid because my boy would not like this!))
-MA in one of the above covers
-a Radian
-A cowmoo Parkway with extra cover (brownstone ~ I'm liking this cover!)
-SS1 in Imperial

Kellyr2

I'm simple. I'd just get a regent in the new pink one, the new Recaro in something neutral, and one more spare booster - either a pw or the taller compass, in pink.
That way, i wouldn't have to keep moving the kids from seat to seat - Mikayla would just go into the new Regent, and Xander would have the Recaro and the MA, and both big kids would have spare boosters.
(as it is, i'm just getting either a regent or the recaro, and a booster)

Suzibeck

I would love to have two Regents for my youngest and middle dd's. But dh just won't go for those huge seats.

I really want a Recaro YS for my youngest, but I can't really justify that. I'm sure I'd like the new Recaros when they come out too. I would like something with a lower profile than my MA. I liked it up high when I was lifting a baby into it, but now that I have a pokey preschooler crawling into it I don't like it so much.

I just bought the Parkway I've been lusting after for my middle and I'll move the HBTB into dad's car. I suppose I could get a Tiffany DC to match my new Tiffany Parkway.

I would buy a highback booster, or even just back support, tall enough to protect my oldest. She is too tall for the Parkway and my van's head supports score really poorly.

Patriot201

Car-Seat.org Ambassador
Wow! What fun!

_ A Safeguard Child Seat_
_ A Britax Marathon in Zebra_
_ A Britax Regent in an attractive cover_
_ A Britax Two Ways Plus
_ A Britax Evolva 1/2/3
_ A Graco Safeseat 1

THEN, I would also like a bunch of spare covers, some of which don't even exist:

~ Freedom Marathon cover
~ Jonah Marathon cover
~ Giraffe Marathon cover
~ Dragonfly Boulevard cover
~ Giraffe Boulevard cover
~ Black Toile Boulevard cover
~ Black Toile Marathon cover
~ Black Toile Regent cover
~ some "cool" Regent covers
~ some "cool" Two Ways Plus covers
~ some "cool" Eveolva 1/2/3 covers
~ some "cool" Safeseat 1 covers.

amy919

Probably exactly what I have, a RA and a MA.

My likely future seat purchases will be:

Regent
Parkway
Compass 510

And a ton of spare covers for all of them! I have a real weakness for cute covers!

broken4u05

Parkway in cow cover
Regent
Safeseat 1
That is really it. I can not fit the regent in with 2 other seats and i do not need the safeseat yet but when i have a baby i will get one. And when antonio outgrows his radain he will get the parkway

tiggercat

If I could have any seats I wanted (Us seats too), I'd have my son in a Regent of a Monarch (the pretty blue one) and my daughter in a Shannon Boulevard.

Right now there are in Parkway and Cowmoo MA, so we're close to my ideal ;-)

easterbun

I have the seats I want, but I'd love to be able to get replacement covers cheaper - it would be nice to have "spares" so I wouldn't dread/avoid washing them - I basically have to borrow DH's seat when I want to wash mine, since I have to be able to drive DD around every day.

musicmaj

Ohhh, If I could have the seats that I want I would have in our van......
DD 6.5 in a monarch (it just looks comfy although we haven't seen it in person) DS 5 in a regent with a very soft cover since he has sensory issues, and DS 18 months in a marathon.

In our toyota corolla, I would want the new miracle recaro for my younger two and maybe a parkway for the oldest. She wouldn't fit in a recaro for very long, even with the 19 inch top slots or I would want one for her too.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC