Where do you live

What Province are you from? If you live outside of Canada, select where you came from or are moving

• Total voters

Jewels

Senior Community Member
Just for fun, I thought I would start a poll for which province you are from. I can only have 10 selections so I doubled up some, I am really sorry. If you are from a doubled up province please make a post and say what province you are from. Feel free to make post anyway if you want!

ADS

Jewels

Senior Community Member
What about countries outside Canada?

Sorry Bonnie! I remembered when I was thinking of making the thread but forgot when I actually made it and posted it. Is there any one else from outside of Canada? I will start another poll but what countries should I include?
Australia
Canada
England
France
Finland
Germany
Middle East
New Zealand
Norway
(I noticed there is a mom from Norway awhile ago)
Sweeden

Anyone else want to add/change/delete any? My mind isn't thinking at the moment. The poll can hold 10 options.

Last edited:

CRS

Senior Community Member
Sorry Bonnie! I remembered when I was thinking of making the thread but forgot when I actually made it and posted it. Is there any one else from outside of Canada? I will start another poll but what countries should I include?
Australia
Canada
England
France
Finland
Germany
Middle East
New Zealand
Norway
(I noticed there is a mom from Norway awhile ago)
Sweeden

Anyone else want to add/change/delete any? My mind isn't thinking at the moment. The poll can hold 10 options.

hehehe no worries, just teasin ya! LOL

Jewels

Senior Community Member
Extreme SW Ontario - actually right on the US border. (which leads to much car seat envy when we make shopping trips across!)

You might be fairly close to me! I am in Manitoba, close to the Emerson border crossing. I have to admit that Kenora is pretty much as far East that I have ever been :rolleyes:

When you go shopping in the US where do you go?

Last edited:

JaRylan

I'm in Regina. But I've lived in various places in Manitoba and Saskatchewan. I know all about border envy - my parent's farm is 5 miles from the US and 20 from Manitoba.

canadianmom2three

Hmmmm my mom grew up in Kenora, but I'm pretty far from Manitoba - I'm right across the border from Port Huron MI, about 1 hour out of Detroit. When I go over, its usually to Target for cool seasonal theme things that we never seem to get in canada (did you know they had easter bunny shaped marshmallows?!?), and actually a lot of healthy food items we don't get over here. We usually hit Gap or Old navy as we don't have these in our town, and sometimes browse the toys r us or walmart, but really they are pretty much the same. Once in a while we go to the Chuckie Cheese as there isn't one of those for a good 350k from us, and the kids love it! The mall over there has a huge indoor carousel that costs only $1 to ride, and also an indoor play area, and the shopping carts are all shaped like little fire engines etc. It's just a fun place to visit every once in a while. Not to mention the price of gas is a DEAL, I can fill up my van for the equivilent of $60 can. when it costs me $80 here. Not that we drive over just for gas (although a lot of people here do, its literally 10 minutes away), but when we are over we do fill up. Shoes are way cheaper too, we have a payless here, and my DD's shoes for 1st communion were priced at $17.99 here, and over there the same shoes were $9.99. OK enough on my rant about the US, its a great place to visit, but Canada is a great place to LIVE:thumbsup:

drjanetm

I'm actually in the US right now, but about to move (back home) to Australia. As you can see from my sig, not too impressed with Aussie car seats, so taking ours with us....!!!

Erika, I holidayed in Quebec City last year - would move there in a heartbeat! I loved it. So European! Not sure what Montreal's like - is it similar in feel?

smurf

Montreal vs Quebec City: bigger, dirtier, more cosmopolitan, nowhere near as pretty (we're working on it...), but a really fun city to live in (at least that's what most visitors think). You can get by without speaking a word of French, surprisingly.
Oh, and drivers are not very courteous...

Loves2sing

I am living in Calgary Alberta, and I was born and raised here, but come Summer, my new home will be just outside of Sasktoon Saskatchewan.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC