45% NEW Britax Car Seats at Diapers.com (exp. 11/15)

ADS

msuarez919

25% off ALL NEW Britax 70 series at diapers.com exp. 11/15

Code BRSHOW3 will get you 25% off all NEW Britax car seats and non-sale items (excludes close-outs and B-Ready)! That's right, a brand new Advocate 70 CS is only $277.49...This expires 11/15 so get going! :D

2BunniesMommy

Re: 25% off ALL NEW Britax 70 series at diapers.com exp. 11/15

I just ordered using the code and they let me stack with the code on the site BRITAX20.
I got a BLVD 70 CS (had to have the Emily) for $181.49. I hope I like it, was planning on trying one out last weekend but we didn't see BRU when we were out of town.

msuarez919

I just ordered using the code and they let me stack with the code on the site BRITAX20.
I got a BLVD 70 CS (had to have the Emily) for $181.49. I hope I like it, was planning on trying one out last weekend but we didn't see BRU when we were out of town.

I couldn't get it to stack! It says the BRITAX20 discount is expired and BRSHOW3 can't be combined with any other offers. I found another code that did work but like I said, it wouldn't combine with the BRSHOW3...How did you do it?!

momtobe2007

Hmm...I tried it for the Fr85 and it didn't work. Still, $209 for a Fr85 is a really great price!

msuarez919

got it to work!!!!!!!! advocate 70 cs shipped for $203.49!!!!!!!:D

BabyB'sMom15

Re: 25% off Britax on Diapers.com

It worked for me. I used the 20BRITAX code first, don't know if that made a difference. Wasn't able to combine with a third code, though (was hoping maybe could use 1st time customer code as well.)
Total for Cowmooflage Blvd 70 was $170.49!
Shipping to my mom in MA so no tax and, of course, free shipping. That's 45% off. I don't even need this seat, but still I'm thrilled. I wonder if DH will be thrilled, too...;)

momtobe2007

O.M.G!!! It worked!! I just got the Frontier 85 for $153.99!!! Holy moly! :) I even emailed the company to see if I could stack and they told me that I couldn't with this promotion. But I entered 20BRITAX code first. Then BRSHOW3. $126 off!!!! GO....NOW!!

monstah

Just ordered a RA55 for $117 (tax) Thanks! This was exactly the deal I was looking for so my DH can sit in the front passenger seat again! The Radian takes up WAY too much room for him to sit in front of it. :p

msuarez919

I've been saving for a Britax for a while now and this is by far the best deal you are going to get on a new one. Just got the Advocate 70 CS in Onyx (I wanted Cowmoo but it was out of stock :() shipped for $203.49! I'm pretty sure it's a glitch (diapers doesn't let you stack anymore) so get it while you can.

First I entered 20BRITAX (diapers.com's 20% off discount code)
Then I entered BRSHOW3 (Britax's 25% off code that's good until 11/15)

It's a total of 45% off all new Britax (excludes closeouts and B-Ready).

Like I said, it's not going to get any better than this--don't miss out!

Thanks!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Gypsy

Senior Community Member
Those are amazing prices. I just played around a bit.

$153 for a Frontier 85

If they had a Maui Blue Frontier, I would be jumping on this I think! They don't though :( No Cowmoo either.

Mae

O.M.G!!! It worked!! I just got the Frontier 85 for $153.99!!! Holy moly! :) I even emailed the company to see if I could stack and they told me that I couldn't with this promotion. But I entered 20BRITAX code first. Then BRSHOW3. $126 off!!!! GO....NOW!!

Yes!!! Holy crud!! I cannot BELIEVE I just bought that. :eek: :eek: :eek:

Cryssy Jane

Holy smokes! I grabbed the FR 85.. I want the maui blue as well, but the cover is available separate for $70 right now and between the discount and the extra cover that brings it about normal.

ETA: I had diapers.com credits and it brought it down to $135.

kama

I was planning on a true fit or a my ride for the new baby but with these prices, do any of the new britax convertibles fit newborns well?

tl01

I bought a Blvd 70 CowMoo. I've been wanting one for DS2 b/c I like how it doesn't take up as much space RFing. I know the shell isn't as tall as other RFing seats but I have a Radian for later. At this price I don't mind buying the seat to use for a little while. I'm hoping they ship the seats for this price!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC