45% NEW Britax Car Seats at Diapers.com (exp. 11/15)

ADS

Minnesota

CPST Instructor
Oh my goodness, I'm crossing my fingers that they are going to honor my order! I got my order confirmation just after noon today, and am waiting with bated breath for the shipping confirmation. I've already started rearranging car seats in my head to make room for this new one, so I hope I can actually get it!

msg221

Oh my goodness, I'm crossing my fingers that they are going to honor my order! I got my order confirmation just after noon today, and am waiting with bated breath for the shipping confirmation. I've already started rearranging car seats in my head to make room for this new one, so I hope I can actually get it!

I never received a shipping confirmation via e-mail, but when I checked my account on diapers.com, it said it has been shipped and will arrive on Tuesday, so you might want to check on the site!

Last edited:

msuarez919

I never received an shipping confirmation via e-mail, but when I checked my account on diapers.com, it said it has been shipped and will arrive on Tuesday, so you might want to check on the site!

same here... check the website, that's where my UPS tracking info was :)
Good Luck!

Meg

I guess the codes stopped stacking..?:( I tried to order a Parkway and it says the codes can't be combined.

katiesmommy

I ordered around 1 ('ish) pm eastern and got an order confirmation right away. I just got a shipping notice about an hour ago. But I had checked the status of it on their website earlier and it said shipped.

momtobe2007

I feel really bad about the 'glitch' on their part, but I'm so excited for this!! OMG!! :D I've been watching sites for weeks so I could catch a good price on the Fr85. And found it! :) Got that for dd and a few hours later went back and ordered ds the Boulevard 70 for $170! How could I not for that price?! ;) He was going to get dd's MA (year 2007) but I would have had to buy a boy cover b/c her's is a girly print. So, there goes $70 anyways. For another $100, he got a brand new (and better!) seat! :) Works out great, though, b/c my mom's going to need the MA for her car since dd's just about outgrown (weight-wise) the SF Avenue that she has.

YAY! Suppose to get my seats on Tuesday!!!!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC