45% NEW Britax Car Seats at Diapers.com (exp. 11/15)

brittany

mine shipped too! Someone said they called and they said they were honoring all the orders placed but fixed it for no more stacking

ADS

poohbear

now they need a glitch on radians

If you have a kohls charge, you can get 30% off a radian plus $10 in kohls cash for every $50 you spend.
Here is the thread

Here are the deals:
Radian xtsl - $205.10 ($40 back in kohls cash brings it to $165)
Radian 80sl - $185 ($30 back in kohls cash - $155)
Radian 65sl - $156.80 ($30 back in kohls cash - $126)
HTh! :)

FYI ladies... there is another glitch.

BRSHOW3 works for the older models too :eek:

Nevermind...I'm an idiot- I read the post as the coupon only working on the new models haha

henrietta

I was planning on a true fit or a my ride for the new baby but with these prices, do any of the new britax convertibles fit newborns well?

Technically, the bottom slots are 10" tall, which makes them over a new baby's shoulders. Also technically, the minimum weight on the Britax is 5 lbs, and some of the models come w/great infant padding (like the Blvd), so it's safe this way. A newborn who's shoulders are so far below the bottom slots will ramp up in an accident, but there's no way her head will go above the top of the shell if the harness is properly adjusted.

Many of us won't use the Britax until our babies a smidge older, but that doesn't make it unsafe.

SavsMom

I managed to get the cash before they stopped the code stacking:thumbsup:
I got a Britax Blink for $65.99! I didn't think the codes would work on the blink but they did.

I was going to get a Mac Quest as that seems to be the only stroller dd will stay in - glad this came up instead!

poohbear

:( I doubt that is going to benefit consumers. Amazon had improved their baby section and shipping to compete with diapers.com, but now, they've both lost that need to compete.

According to what I've read so far, Amazon is going to have them operate independently much like zappos and endless.com do (both of whom actually compete with each other and amazon as well). I am hoping that is the case... Fingers crossed. Hopefully amazon continues with their subscribe and save 30% off diapers and diapers.com continues with their price matching...

Minnesota

CPST Instructor
I got a separate email confirming that mine had been shipped, and that I'm due to get it before 8pm tonight. I sure hope that's right, I'd love to have a new seat to play with today!

msg221

I checked the tracking on mine and it now says by 5 p.m. I hope so, because I am having it delivered to work and I leave at 5! Now I have to hope that the box fits in my car because I was running a little late this morning and forgot to take my BOB Duallie out of the back of my car! Hopefully I can rearrange stuff back there to make it fit, like laying the BOB on its side. I'm just not looking forward to having to do that!

jennzee

I need to quit reading this thread....I missed the glitch by maybe an hour and I'm still sick to my stomach over it! I'm completely jealous of all of you!

wavegal

Just got my seats! Wish it wasn't nap time so I could play!:whistle:

Also with the amazon thing usually I will go to them before Diaper.com due to having to pay tax, this is an exception since Amazon wouldn't go this low!

Minnesota

CPST Instructor
I checked the tracking on mine and it now says by 5 p.m. I hope so, because I am having it delivered to work and I leave at 5! Now I have to hope that the box fits in my car because I was running a little late this morning and forgot to take my BOB Duallie out of the back of my car! Hopefully I can rearrange stuff back there to make it fit, like laying the BOB on its side. I'm just not looking forward to having to do that!

I hope it arrives in time and that you can make it fit! I once had to unbox a Graco MyRide in the parking lot of Target when I bought it unexpectedly and only had DH's sedan with me instead of my van. Two car seats installed in the back seat, trunk not big enough for the box, so I had to uninstall a seat, stow it in the trunk, unbox the MyRide, buckle it in, and break down the box right then and there to make everything fit. Wasn't expecting to have to do all that, especially with the car next to me parked too close - not fun!

msg221

Yay! My FR85 was delivered while I was at lunch. The box is bigger than I thought only because it is that weird L shaped box Britax uses. Well, here is hoping I can fit this in my car!

Cryssy Jane

Ugh still nothing. Was suppose to be delivered 10 minutes ago and my tracking info says guarenteed delivery by today 5pm. I hate the stupid ontrac company. Shoot ups and fed ex have already been by. Last order with ontrac didn't get here until after 9pm. :(

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC