45% NEW Britax Car Seats at Diapers.com (exp. 11/15)

ADS

jsmom

OMG! I so want to order one just because of the price and DH is rooting me on! lol We just got a new BLVD and FR85. I wanted Paisley but got Cowmoo for DD. I would never be able to sell a seat locally and get close to what I paid. Im not going to do it, it is so tempting though!!

hrice

OMG! I so want to order one just because of the price and DH is rooting me on! lol We just got a new BLVD and FR85. I wanted Paisley but got Cowmoo for DD. I would never be able to sell a seat locally and get close to what I paid. Im not going to do it, it is so tempting though!!

If your DH is on board I would totally go for it. My hang up is my DH will FREAK if he sees a car seat box on our doorstep!

Minnesota

CPST Instructor
Whoo hoo thanks so much for this! Just got a Frontier for DS1 in his favorite color -- RED -- for $153.99! Wasn't really planning on buying a seat, but heck, I can justify that!

poohbear

Thanks 2bunnies! Saw this was on baby ch today too and was debating but ended up ordering a fr85. Ds wont need it for a year but at 45% off ill eat a year off the life of a ten year seat ;) diapers is pretty good about filling orders if its their error so im not too worried...

Last edited:

christineka

If your DH is on board I would totally go for it. My hang up is my DH will FREAK if he sees a car seat box on our doorstep!

I emailed dh to tell him that I invested and am guaranteed to profit. I can sell current seats to fund the new, or sell the new after playing with them.

I figure, if there are no local buyers, I'm sure there are many c-s.org members who don't log on on the weekends.

msg221

My DH has yet to notice when I've had a new car seat in the car! I changed the cover on the MA70 from Allison to Cowmoo and he didn't even notice! He didn't even notice when I got the Allison MA70!

Lemonade

I just called to cancel. I came to my senses. THey are honoring all the orders but it was a glich and shouldn't be working anymore.

christineka

My DH has yet to notice when I've had a new car seat in the car! I changed the cover on the MA70 from Allison to Cowmoo and he didn't even notice! He didn't even notice when I got the Allison MA70!

I changed the cover of a seat and dh asked if I'd bought a new one. He notices.

myliljunebugs

At this moment it is still working, I just placed my order for a FR85. I really shouldn't, but I'm sure I can sell my RN80 for that price and we are running out of growing room in it but not maturing as fast as we will apparently need....

msuarez919

Just so everybody knows, my order that I placed at 8am this morning has been shipped via UPS :D! Diapers.com is honoring these orders (for right now)! Get it while you can! :thumbsup:

seamonkeys

Parkway SG comes to $65.99

Thanks for reminding me about this seat! I've been thinking of picking up a cheap booster for a spare or for DS1's friends.

And looks like it was meant to be - put it in my cart and saw that I had a $20 credit that I didn't know about (or forgot about), so it came to $45.99!! :eek: :thumbsup:

momtobe2007

I got the Fr85 this morning for my odd, but now I think I'm going to get the Blvd 70 for my ds! He was going to get her MA, but this seat looks sooo comfy. And for the price?! Gosh....should I?! Is it a nicer seat than the MA (2007)?

Angela

Too bad I just got my new FR85 yesterday. Still got a pretty good deal and got the awesome Maui cover, but still.... grrr..

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC