45% NEW Britax Car Seats at Diapers.com (exp. 11/15)

crunchierthanthou

I was planning on a true fit or a my ride for the new baby but with these prices, do any of the new britax convertibles fit newborns well?

better than the old. I believe the slots are slightly lower (9"?) and they have an infant wedge you can buy. It's kind of the same as the Coccoro insert, but you stick it in behind the cover. You might still want a back-up plan for a tiny baby, though.

ADS

Lemonade

OK. I just ordered a BLVD 70 for $170 ($180 because they tax PA). I DO NOT NEED this seat. DO NOT. I might replace DD's RA50 with it. Or not. Who knows. Or I might sell it. But that is one fabulous deal.
Thanks for posting. I hope they honor it.
DH will be annoyed but I can cover it with my paypal $$ from selling stuff.

Edited to add that if they had the new SGL I would have picked up one. But they just have the old ones.

msg221

I have no self control. I've never seen the seats this cheap, so I ended up with a FR85 in Rushmore (I will also be ordering a Cowmoo cover later, if I really decide to keep the FR85). Zain is 5 lbs. away from outgrowing his TFP RF anyway, but I'm at least hoping it will take him 6 months or more before he does, then he will be 3. I figured another convertible just to get an extra 5 lbs. RF wouldn't make sense at this point. Besides, I needed a seat that would fit in my DH's Tundra and I tried the MA 70 that I have and it won't fit RF in there. I didn't want to sit here any longer, trying to figure seats out for the Tundra, just in case Diapers.com fixes it so you can't stack the coupons, so I just ordered it. If I change my mind, I am pretty sure I can sell the FR85 to my friend.

Last edited:

msg221

I was planning on a true fit or a my ride for the new baby but with these prices, do any of the new britax convertibles fit newborns well?

I had my 6 month old grandson in the MA70 a couple of weeks ago and he barely made it to the bottom slots with the harness on the lowest position! He is on the smaller side, but I'm thinking for a noob, you'll need the foam piece that is sold separately.

This is really tempting, I think I am going to get a Boulevard in Emily. I hope DW handles me getting another seat.

I think this is a first; usually it's the wives trying to convince their DH's that a new seat is a necessity! :D

honeydew

I canNOT believe that I just bought the Smokey Pearl RA55 for 109.99!! I've been looking for a new convertible because I hate the Triumph65 RF.

Yay!

Last edited:

hrice

I really want to get an SG to replace DS's Literider. I have 2 RF Radians (middle and pass. side) and the Literider 3 across in my '06 Jeep Commander right now. Will the SG fit and should DS be able to bucle easily? As it is he has to rock to the side to be able to buckle.

msg221

:hitselfonhead: Why oh why....I don't get paid until Monday!!!

If they are still allowing the coupon stacking then, the BRSHOW3 code is good until the 15th! They have had the 20BRITAX code for some time now so hopefully it will also be good come Monday.

msuarez919

If they are still allowing the coupon stacking then, the BRSHOW3 code is good until the 15th! They have had the 20BRITAX code for some time now so hopefully it will also be good come Monday.

When I called this morning I was told the 20BRITAX code is good until December 31st (I think she said the 31st, I'm for sure on the December part). But I would order ASAP as this is definitely a glitch they're going to want to fix.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC