Question Need help with figuring out 3 across..Plz help :)

Lynn213220

Number 3 is due June of next year and I am trying to figure out 3 across for 2007 Chevy Cobalt. We are thinking of skipping the infant carrier all together to save money and I just dont think we need it. My son will be almost 4 when they baby is born and he is 29lbs right now. He is in a RF Radian XTsl. My daughter will be 2 1/2 and right now she is RF in a Marathon. I hope to only buy one new car seat. Does anyone know if I could do RF Myride, FF Radian and RF Marathon. I know the myride is very wide but it sits up way high and the base looks marrow. Does it puzzle well with a FF Radian? Do you think I will have to replace the Marathon with something else?

Sorry for all the questions, but I really need help. I am going to go somewhere and try it out but I wanted to get some opinions first.

Thanks!

ADS

Chely7425

I don't have personal experience with a Cobalt but my guess is that you are going to need 2 new seats. One combination I have found that works very well (and ends up being very narrow in total) is FF Radian/RF Radian/RF MR. At least, that combo works awesome in my jeep!! I am not sure how the MR puzzles with a FF Radian though... can you get to a BRU and try out seats?

Now that I think about it... you could probably just buy one more Radian for the baby and keep your daughter in here seat... then when your daughter outgrows her seat put her in the baby's radian and give the baby the Marathon.

Lynn213220

I don't have personal experience with a Cobalt but my guess is that you are going to need 2 new seats. One combination I have found that works very well (and ends up being very narrow in total) is FF Radian/RF Radian/RF MR. At least, that combo works awesome in my jeep!! I am not sure how the MR puzzles with a FF Radian though... can you get to a BRU and try out seats?

Now that I think about it... you could probably just buy one more Radian for the baby and keep your daughter in here seat... then when your daughter outgrows her seat put her in the baby's radian and give the baby the Marathon.

I have a Toys R Us about 45 min away. Guess I will have to make the trip. I was trying to avoid getting another Radian. We do not have the money for it. I might have to go tonight to mess with seats. I want to figure this out before I am too big to be crawling all over the back seat trying to figure a good combination.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC