Sigh. My package from sunshine kids today...

leighi123

They sent me strap covers, but not a belly pad
The yellow 'under the butt foam' but not the headwing foam
And the top piece of foam that I needed they sent, but its broken in half.

I did get a new boot that I need so thats good.

And now I need a new harness b/c the little plastic bit at the end of the strap adjuster came off and its fraying all over the place.

So yeah not real happy with what I got, I have to call them again!

ADS

Baylor

They sent me strap covers, but not a belly pad
The yellow 'under the butt foam' but not the headwing foam
And the top piece of foam that I needed they sent, but its broken in half.

I did get a new boot that I need so thats good.

And now I need a new harness b/c the little plastic bit at the end of the strap adjuster came off and its fraying all over the place.

So yeah not real happy with what I got, I have to call them again!

Don't you hate that? Well at least they got some of it right...

zactayaus

That sucks! I'd be totally PO'd.

Just wanted to add that I just looked at your ds' stats in your siggy and they are almost identical to my 18 month olds! Your ds is a half inch taller than mine and my ds is a half pound heavier than yours.:p

leighi123

That sucks! I'd be totally PO'd.

Just wanted to add that I just looked at your ds' stats in your siggy and they are almost identical to my 18 month olds! Your ds is a half inch taller than mine and my ds is a half pound heavier than yours.:p

Yeah he is super tiny! I re-check his stats all the time b/c I have to chart his growth to keep track of how his allergies are affecting him, and he just never seems to grow. I have to weigh him again too, he had a reaction to carrots the other day, ate them and then puked a million times. He has developed 2 new allergies in the past 2 weeks and is still reacting to something I cant figure out. Its nice for the carseat thing but its hard to deal with otherwise!

At the airport earlier today he was playing with a just-turned 2yr old that was a head taller than him, and a 9month old who wasnt much smaller than him (he was a big baby), it looked so weird next to my mini-guy. :p

hboo22

They sent me new stickers for our Radian 65 (they were peeling), and they sent a huge envelope with 44 cents postage on it, and it came postage due 61 cents..... not a huge deal, but geez!!

dawnp15

I just got a new cover cause my Flora was fraying all over the place! Anyway i didn't talk to Russ and got my replacement in exactly 1 week. I was very happy with that, so i guess their CS depend on who you're dealing with.

luckyclov

I've always dealt with Kristin Nixon. I've never had any complaints, not even a small one. And I kinda like to complain. ;)

TechnoGranola

Forum Ambassador
So is everyone with these mistakes dealing with Russ? I had a broken non-carseat accessory, buggy buddy cup/stuff holder and talked to Russ who said he'd send out a new one. When the replacement came it was a completely different item and I had to talk to him again to get the right thing sent.

Oh, and the issue I had with the buggy buddy, Russ said he had never heard of it happening yet the issue happened with my 2nd one too....:rolleyes:

hrice

Russ has probably never heard of the adjuster strap fraying....:rolleyes:

Yeah mine is fraying but I am hesitant to call him because I know he'll say it doesn't affect the safety. That is what he told me about my broken RF boot and when DS peed buckets and it completely saturated the adjustor strap, crotch buckle and hip straps:thumbsdown:

Pixels

Harness is replaceable on Radians manufactured 9/08 and newer. This includes all XT models, all SL models, and all models with a retroactive 40 pound RF limit. But the adjuster strap, there is no way to replace. The strap is permanently attached to the adjuster, and the adjuster is riveted to the shell.

AnnaC

I wonder if Russ knows there's a whole forum of car seat crazy women that don't like him. LOL

Yeah mine is fraying but I am hesitant to call him because I know he'll say it doesn't affect the safety. That is what he told me about my broken RF boot and when DS peed buckets and it completely saturated the adjustor strap, crotch buckle and hip straps:thumbsdown:

Um, duh! If a part is broken that probably affects the safety of the seat. :rolleyes:

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC