Carriers for Sale

oxeye

I need to let go of the carriers that I am not using! Reduced prices ...

Olives and Applesauce, 16", Flower Shower. This does not have the internal harness. Very cool soft-structered carrier if you are not familiar with it. You can cross the straps for a front carry which is very comfortable! $95ppd

IMG_3939.jpg

Kangaroo Korner Adjustable Fleece Pouch, size medium, right snap I think. $25ppd

IMG_3933.jpg

Petunia Pickle Bottom Sojourn Sling, India Ink, reverses to Red. Size medium. $25ppd

IMG_3929.jpg
IMG_3931.jpg

Maya Wrap, size medium. $20ppd No pics yet, will add them later. It is solid black.

Last edited:
ADS

Jonah Baby

Do you find the O&A to fit differently than the Ergo?
If I can sell my Ergo, I'd have money for that O&A. It's been a real issue to find me something that works...

oxeye

Do you find the O&A to fit differently than the Ergo?
If I can sell my Ergo, I'd have money for that O&A. It's been a real issue to find me something that works...

It fits quite differently. It's narrower than the Ergo and has a taller back. If I have a chance later I can take pics of me wearing DS in the O&A and the Ergo so you can compare how they fit. Would you want to see back or front carry?

Jonah Baby

It fits quite differently. It's narrower than the Ergo and has a taller back. If I have a chance later I can take pics of me wearing DS in the O&A and the Ergo so you can compare how they fit. Would you want to see back or front carry?

Back carry is more important to me.
I'm wondering though, if it's longer, if that would make a worse fit on me.
Ugh. Oh to be short.

oxeye

Back carry is more important to me.
I'm wondering though, if it's longer, if that would make a worse fit on me.
Ugh. Oh to be short.

I'll go do pics right now before DS takes his nap and I'll let you see. I suck at back carries so I can't really comment on the differences! I rarely ever do them. Be back to post in a bit ....

oxeye

Ergo -

IMG_4020.jpg

O&A -

IMG_4025.jpg

IMG_4026.jpg

If I had to choose one for a back carry I'd go for the O&A over the Ergo for sure. It's more comfortable for me and feels like DS is more secure, granted he's 21 months old so taller than a littler baby.

Jonah Baby

It looks like it sits higher on you, and I DO need something not as "wide" as the Ergo (slips right off my shoulders if I'm not careful.)
Well, it can't be any worse to try than the Ergo!

I posted my Ergo on DS earlier, hopefully it'll sell so I can buy this off you!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC