Jiffy Lube ad

cookie123

There was an appalling ad in my paper today for Jiffy Lube. A picture half the size of a 9 x 11 piece of paper - a tiny girl maybe 1 1/2 to 2 - in a booster seat. I can't tell what kind. It doesn't look familiar at all. Anyway she's asleep and it says 'Relax.' on it in big letters. Underneath, 'minimize the stress of holiday travel.'

That's all! Just thought I'd share my disgust!

ADS

momma2kda

There was an appalling ad in my paper today for Jiffy Lube. A picture half the size of a 9 x 11 piece of paper - a tiny girl maybe 1 1/2 to 2 - in a booster seat. I can't tell what kind. It doesn't look familiar at all. Anyway she's asleep and it says 'Relax.' on it in big letters. Underneath, 'minimize the stress of holiday travel.'

That's all! Just thought I'd share my disgust!

What's jiffy lube?

cookie123

Na, you know I'm computer illiterate. I'd have to scan it and don't have one at the moment. Besides I mailed it to them with my complaint!

Jiffy Lube is where i go to get my oil changed!

cookie123

Too late, I sealed it in an envelope to go out in the mail tomorrow. Honestly, I never thought of that. That would work, I guess. Well, next time....

sunnymw

Um, a warning to those who may try and google image search to find it. Make sure SafeSearch is on :whistle: :eek:

sunnymw

ummmm....ok...haha. I was gonna ask why you was posting that in Carseat chat but then I looked it up..

Sunny I think I know what you saw....:whistle:

I need eye bleach :doh:

(naaaaaaah, j/k. I've seen much worse. but still, I hate when that sneaks up on you and you're not expecting it! :ROTFLMAO: )

momma2kda

I need eye bleach :doh:

(naaaaaaah, j/k. I've seen much worse. but still, I hate when that sneaks up on you and you're not expecting it! :ROTFLMAO: )

:ROTFLMAO:

I have seen worse on accident in real life. But like you I hate it when it sneaks up!

skylinphoto

I used to get my oil changed there....until I learned the wonders of doing it myself and not being overcharged!!! :D

I have to say I did not search for it (seeing as how I already knew what the place was)....but, I dont think anyone needs eye bleach..I think you all need eye warming liquid to better enjoy the moment!! :cool: lol

momma2kda

Dood, I know what Jiffy Lube is, but was not gonna search for the pic, since I am out of eye bleach.

Oh! I thought you really didn't know! I can tell you is someone has bigggg chest lumps :jaw:

I have to say I did not search for it (seeing as how I already knew what the place was)....but, I dont think anyone needs eye bleach..I think you all need eye warming liquid to better enjoy the moment!! :cool: lol

I don't put anything in my eyes! My biggest fear is a paper cut in my eye.

But...eye warming liqiud sounds much more pleasing than eye bleach! lol.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC