My "new" MT

gsdguenter

Just getting the kids ready in a few minutes to drive to friemomof3's house to pick up our new-to-us MT :love::love::love:

I am sooooo excited :thumbsup:

I'll post pictures when I get home. She's so awesome, she's even going to help explain how to install it for me!

ADS

gsdguenter

DH made me sell our stroller to cover the cost ;) luckily I was able to sell it for the same amount I needed :thumbsup:

gsdguenter

Used to be mine.:) Enjoy it!

We :love: it!!!!!

Here are some pictures:

DSC01794.jpg

DSC01789.jpg

DSC01790.jpg

How does the foot prop look? That was confusing, but fireomomof3 rally knows her stuff :thumbsup:

laccaycol

Im pretty sure the Foot Prop has to be pulled all the way out ill have to pull out my manual to see im sure i read that or AD told me that.

gsdguenter

so if you pull it ll the way out, how do you make sure it is in the "green"? It is certainly an awesome seat, but overwhelming to install :eek:

Baylor

Found it.. Kills me that even if I spent the money, I could not get youngest DS in a rear facing seat anymore!!:(

Baylor

:eek:

Yeah.. that is way over my limit..

It is really a shame that if that technology really saves lives, That we don't have it here and that it is not more affordable. I would love to rear face my kids. Now that I know more.

Enjoy that seat!! It is really pretty!

twinsmom

Im pretty sure the Foot Prop has to be pulled all the way out ill have to pull out my manual to see im sure i read that or AD told me that.

if you tighten the tethers then it should put it in the green mine goes in the green soon as i tighten them.

Yes. The manual says to pull the footprop all the way out (away from the back of the MT), then extend it to the floor. I think it gives a picture to check the angle. You could double check with AD, but that's the way I always did it, and the angle was right, and the installation was solid.

Yes, after you've done it once or twice, the installation is actually quite simple and elegant!:)

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC