For Sale Ameda Breast Pump

skipspin

I got this pump and used it a few times with DS2, but he never took a bottle and there's no reason for me to keep it now. I got it from a friend and got all new tubing.

I got this one because it was much less expensive than a Medela, every part the milk touches can be replaced, and I was only using it occasionaly.

It comes with two pumps, one adapter (you can get universal ones that work at Radio Shack if you want another adapter), two Ameda bottles, two sets of used tubing, some assorted extra parts. Everything you need.*

*There is one pice that needs replacing because it cracked and DH helped me fix and it worked so I never ordered once since I stopped pumping. If you get this kit it includes the piece that needs replaced. The rigid plastic cap that goes on top of one bottle set up is what is cracked. [ame="http://www.amazon.com/Ameda-17155-Dual-HygieniKit/dp/B000NFJNLY/ref=sr_1_8?ie=UTF8&qid=1289416104&sr=8-8"]Amazon.com: Dual HygieniKit: Baby[/ame]

This is what I have: (I could have an older version, but can't see any differences) [ame="http://www.amazon.com/Ameda-Purely-Yours-Breast-Pump/dp/B002G51EJ8/ref=sr_1_9?ie=UTF8&qid=1289415969&sr=8-9"]Amazon.com: Ameda Purely Yours Breast Pump: Baby[/ame]

Any offers entertained. I'm thinking $30 plus shipping. I could fit it all in a large flat rate box.

Includes black tote bag.

ADS

ctbcleveland

Just a quick plug for this product (I own two different Ameda pumps, including this one).

This is a great pump! Very compact - great system to avoid cross contamination (not that you are contaminated, Skipspin).

With Medela, you are paying for their advertising - Ameda is like the underdog - I am a fan :)

Last edited:

rachelandtyke

OK, I think I have it, is it the little white cap? I have a full kit! :thumbsup:

I don't recall where you are in Florida. Anywhere "close" to Sun City Center?

skipspin

It needs the little white cap that goes on the clear plastic piece. It looks like Dillipop is getting it, so perhaps you can throw it in an envelope or work it out with her since I'm shipping it today.

For the record, I think I'm about an hour from Sun City Center. I've never actually been there, and it might be a bit closer.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC