my DS's 1st ride in a booster today

ginny4

hes only 4yo tho. i wish i didn't have to but it was the only safER way i could get my mom to transport him to school today since i couldn't. sniff sniff. he look so old here yet so little still

i don't know how he did yet. trying to get a hild of my mom to find out & DS isn't home from school just yet.

i think he fits well

2010-11001.jpg

i thought the headrest looked to high then took the next pic & um that might be too low. i dunno
2010-11002.jpg

ADS

babyherder

Your ds is adorable! What amazing hair! He looks like he's enjoying the booster ride. I can't really see the shoulder belt fit so no opinion on the height of the headrest.

urchin_grey

OMG the curls! :love:

I was also going to say the lap belt looks a bit high. But it might just be because its over his jacket. I always pull my own coat/jacket up over my lap belt. Otherwise it feels too high and that gives me the heebie jeebies. :p

Kat_Momof3

I LOVE his hair! He definitely is a tall boy, so I understand that between options of seats and what your mom is willing&able to use, you had to do it... and of course, the important thing is he's in a seat that is being used properly and fits him and all that.

The lap belt DOES look a little high to me... could it be due to his shirt and/or maybe him not sitting perfectly straight?

IF NOT... check and see what height the armrests are at... if they are at the higher one, I'd lower them.

Not a BAD fit... it's obviously on his pelvis... just not what I prefer to see.. which is clear touching of the thighs or it being almost totally on the thighs.

aeormsby

I can't believe he's old enough to be using a booster (even occasionally) already. He's adorable!

urchin_grey

IF NOT... check and see what height the armrests are at... if they are at the higher one, I'd lower them.

You know what, now that you mention that and I'm looking back at the pics, I'm pretty positive they ARE in the higher position. So lowering them should do the trick!

autumnlily

I LOVE his hair! He definitely is a tall boy, so I understand that between options of seats and what your mom is willing&able to use, you had to do it... and of course, the important thing is he's in a seat that is being used properly and fits him and all that.

The lap belt DOES look a little high to me... could it be due to his shirt and/or maybe him not sitting perfectly straight?

Not a BAD fit... it's obviously on his pelvis... just not what I prefer to see.. which is clear touching of the thighs or it being almost totally on the thighs.

bolded my thoughts exactly =)

and put screws back in

ginny4

the turbo arms are set on the higher one but i will move them down. that should help position the lap belt a little lower. i didn't really take the time to really inspect this fit. i had very little time to drop him off at my moms & snap a quick pic before i had to leave. i usually pull the jackets up & out of the way too. not sure how my mom put him in? i just made sure to tell her the belt goes UNDER the armrests.

i talked to mom about how he did in the car. she said fine but i wouldn't trust too much longer he was getting antsy in the seat. she lives about 2minutes from school. ok ok so this is DEFINITLY only as absolutely neccessary situation.

zactayaus

OMG! He is adorable and he has grown so much since I saw him last year! He looks soooo big in that seat.

Baylor

What kind of booster is that? I love the pattern..

He is so adorable!!! He looks like a big boy in that booster!

ginny4

its the graco turbo "let's go" pattern i believe from target. DS loves the planes!
thanks everyone on his adorable factor. i think he is too. i'm just slightly bias. i have no idea how he grew so fast.

Mommy0608

Wow, I haven't seen a picture of him in such a long time! It's amazing how fast our little June "babies" are growing up, isn't it?! Love his hair. ;)

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC