Extended Cab Truck seat

Kobain's Mommy

Aside from Britaxes what other seats that anti rebound fit in a 97/98 Dodge Ram? I was thinking maybe a TF I like the Misty Morning one BRU sells. We don't have a BRU here or any other place that sells a TF around here. Our seats are pretty limited to Graco, Britax, or cheaper seats. I need to get it from TRU or BRU since I got a $200 gift card for them this past weekend as a late baby present.

ADS

Kobain's Mommy

Oh and DS just turned 6 months. His stats are in my siggy but those were at 5.5 months and we think he's either going through a growth spurt or is teething really bad as he's not been sleeping well eating/chewing everything in sight and fussier than normal.

Judi

CPST/Firefighter
Any! Really that truck you can fit anything. The true fit premier will work, and the radians.

Kobain's Mommy

That's where it would go. Our MA expires in a little over a year. We got it used from a friend cheep, so it works for now. I'm thinking of putting the MA in my dad's truck since it doesn't get used all that much, come to think of it DS has only been in that truck a handful of times since he was born. Then put the new seat in DH's truck. I'm starting to think the Radian would be easier to get DS in and out of the truck since it's low profile.

Judi

CPST/Firefighter
Yep, pretty easy. My truck is lifted a tad, but I just put the kid in the truck, climb up myself, and buckle kid in seat. No biggy.

Kobain's Mommy

Ok I think I'm sold on it LOL! I like how it folds plus I drive a Neon so later on if I need to do a 3 way in my car that would help a lot.

firemomof3

Just wanted to chime in and say that my Radian fits great in dh's Dodge Ram :thumbsup:
radianintruck001.jpg

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC