Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates in the USA and Canada.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

Thread: $50 GAP groupon

Senior Community Member canadianmom2three's Avatar

$50 GAP groupon

$50 of clothes from GAO or gapkids, babygap for $20 (I paid $25 for it) Groupon certificate that I bought back when it came up. I thought we had one across the border, but it closed, and the nearest one is over an hour away. I haven't made it yet, and the coupon expires Nov. 19, 2010. Basically you print the coupon, take it to gap, and buy $25 of regular or clearance clothes, and get $25 more free - so you get a total of $50 of clothes.

The details from the coupon:
    The Fine Print
    Expires Nov 19, 2010
    Limit 1/person. Valid in-store at US and Canada Gap stores only. Not valid @ Gap Outlet, Factory, Generation, online. Not valid for GiftCards, tax, or w/other offers. $50 minimum purchase. View complete terms.
    See the rules that apply to all deals.
    Highlights
    •For use on any item in-store, including sale items
    •New line of women's pants
    •Many locations

Hoping to get $20 ppal. I will email you with the password you will need to logon to my account and print the coupon you email me back when you've done so, and I'll change my password back.

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads

Re: $50 GAP groupon

So you have to spend $25 in store to get another $25 free, and pay you $20? So it equals out to a five dollar off coupon? I'm not sure I understand.
    Kristen, CPST-I, driving a '15 Odyssey
    Kendall, 11 years, 5-stepping
    Riley, 9 years, FR90, Cambria
    Nolan, 8 years, Nauti, Cambria
    Parker, 5 years, FR90, TKD Foonf

i want it!

Kate(CPST) - Mommy to Gage(5/18/07)
    FF in a Blaze Recaro Prosport & Cardinal Frontier 85 SICT

Quote Originally Posted by LuvMy4Monkeys View Post
    So you have to spend $25 in store to get another $25 free, and pay you $20? So it equals out to a five dollar off coupon? I'm not sure I understand.
    No...it would be $30 off a purchase of $50. Originally they were $25 so it was only $25 off a purchase of $50 but this poster is offering hers for only $20.

Senior Community Member canadianmom2three's Avatar

Pm'd those of you who Pm'd me....at this point I am just happy if someone else can use it, I was super bummed out when I bought it, then finally remembered to bring it with my to the US, only to find out that the gap there closed.....closest one is now more than an hour away