I can't wait to buy a regent...

musicmaj

I can't believe I will actually be able to afford one. We were so poor a few months ago :whistle:

So when I order and recieve the regent, I will be able to get each child into appropriate seats in each vehicle. My 6.5 year old will sit in fp boosters (until she gets too tall. I hope she has another year in these) in both vehicles, the baby will rear face in a triumph and regal ride, and my 5 year old will be safe in a regent and radian. I won't have to worry about him not sitting properly anymore. When my 5 year old grows out of the radian, my baby will have a higher weight harnessing seat for the second car. I will eventually need to purchase a hwh seat for him for the van - maybe a new triumph that harnesses to 50lbs when that comes out.. It will take him forever to get to 50lbs - he is only 19lbs at almost 19 months old. Anyways, I can't wait to get the seats and take pictures of everything.

The good thing is that the two graco ultra cargos that I won't need anymore will be donated to people who NEED them. They have 2.5 years before they expire. My 3 year old niece is riding in an expired car seat (parents are NOT into car safety. The older kids who should be in boosters aren't. They can not afford seats right now either.) She will be getting a nice seat that will fit her well and that is easy to install to minimize misuse. I bet she will fit in the harness until she is five as she is small and light. She can use it until it expires. I am giving the other cargo to my mother who could use one more harnessed seat.

ADS

CPS_obsessed_EMT

Senior Community Member
Good for you! I remember when we were too poor to afford a new seat, and then my husband got a Christmas bonus and we were able to buy her Boulevard :thumbsup:

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC