Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates in the USA and Canada.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

Senior Community Member MOM25BOYS's Avatar

Any Interest in a Bosch Tassimo Home Brewing System?

SOLD
    I just got this about 3 months ago and have used it to brew 10 cups of coffee. Try as I may I just can't get into drinking coffee like I use to when in college. I bought it direct from Tassimo and it is in perfect condition as it has been used very little.

This is the system I have from their site..http://www.tassimodirect.com/home-br...m-8826-pd.aspx

I also have 11 T-disks of Starbucks House Blend ( tried one and to strong for me) and 3 T-disks of Starbucks Columbia that are sealed and unused to go with it.

You can get the T-disks at a great buy from Amazon and most with free shipping. My favorite had to be the Starbucks Breakfast Blend!

Asking $80 shipped for everything if anyone is interested.
    Last edited by MOM25BOYS; 11-10-2010 at 10:28 PM.
    Elizabeth SAHM to 5 Boys and 1 Fuzzy Dog ...
    Aaron/13yrs-130lbs~Caleb/10yrs-70lbs/Harmony Booster
    Jacob/9yrs-67lbs/Harmony Booster~Gabriel/7yrs-54lbs/Monterey~Matthew/5yrs-41lbs/Monterey~Otto/8mths-21lbs/Solvit Pet Harness

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads

Re: Any Interest in a Bosch Tassimo Home Brewing System?

$65 shipped anyone? It's just taking up space and I am trying to cut down on the clutter of things I don't use alot.
    Jacob/9yrs-67lbs/Harmony Booster~Gabriel/7yrs-54lbs/Monterey~Matthew/5yrs-41lbs/Monterey~Otto/8mths-21lbs/Solvit Pet Harness

Just wanted to say I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE my tassimo coffee maker! Caramel macchiattos everyday!

Kate(CPST) - Mommy to Gage(5/18/07)
    FF in a Blaze Recaro Prosport & Cardinal Frontier 85 SICT

Oh! ME! Maybe. Let me see what I can all make with it.

ETA: All the t-disks they have on the Tassimo website, is that all the ones there are? Or are there more on some other websites?

Quote Originally Posted by Mae View Post
    Oh! ME! Maybe. Let me see what I can all make with it.

ETA: All the t-disks they have on the Tassimo website, is that all the ones there are? Or are there more on some other websites?
    I really don't know, but I am sure there are other places that carry the T-Discs. I know Amazon does and they sell theirs as 2-12 packs. Someone told me to check out Kohl's since they carried the Tassimo Brewers. Besides those I would just do a search for T-Discs since I really haven't had it long enough to look into other places to buy the beverages.