munchkin snack catcher vs snack trap

rachelandtyke

DS has figured out how to pull the lid off his snack trap. Are the munckin snack catcher lids any different in how they attach?

Last edited:
ADS

rodentranger

Nope. Same idea though I have found that the Munchkin one seems better executed. I use the Munchkin ones almost exclusively with my kids in the car because YDS pulls the lid off the ST every stinking time!

Holly

I prefer the Munchkin snack catcher too. I think the lid stays on better (it grips the cup better) and the flaps on the lid are easier to reach into and don't get bent open and stay that way.

rodentranger

Also, the Munchkin ones hold quite a bit more. I felt like the ST wasn't enough for my kids. But my kids eat A LOT! Think man-sized bowl of oatmeal plus a decent sized bowl of cereal every morning for breakfast and snack an hour and a half later. We don't go more than about two hours without feeding the boys.

ks1978

I prefer the munchkin one over snack trap, but my favorite is the[ame="http://www.amazon.com/Munchie-Mug-Resistant-Toddlers-materials/dp/B001RJUVS4/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=baby-products&qid=1289270387&sr=8-1"]munchie mug[/ame]

Definitely pricier, but I have two and they were/are well worth it!

vonfirmath

DS has figured out how to pull the lid off his snack trap. Are the munckin snack catcher lids any different in how they attach?

We much prefer the snack trap. We had a munchkin first and the food fell out when he used it. The food does not fall out of the snack trap. We treat taking the lid off as a discipline issue.

mykidsmylife

We have the Munchie Mug as well. River figured out how to hold it open and dump her food out. LOL.

I got it thinking it would be great since Seth could figure the other ones out when he was a baby. I bet she would have done better with the cheap ones.

cpsaddict

We love the Munchkin one, too, although DD can hold the flaps out of the way and dump it out. She seems to have forgotten about that though and will contentedly take her snacks out like she should. We have not tried the ST, but the Munchkin one is cheaper.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC