new oobr colors?

Soar

My DD is 8yo, 43lbs, 16" torso height. I want to get her a Oobr (she has a Olli & loves it but I would like her in a high back) I want the high back 2 have latch. If I'm going to drop over 200$ on the Oobr I dont want new colors to be released 2 weeks after I by it. Any news on if Clek if releasing new colors any time soon? I have a 06 Parkway for her 2 be in highback in the mean time, i just really want latch.
thanks.

ADS

MomToEliEm

Have you tried any of the other latched boosters to see if they might work well, such as the Monterey? From other posts like this one there seems to be issues with the lack of leg support on the Oobr. Some people really like it, though others don't. Do you have any stores that carry the Oobr for you to try out before buying it?

Hopefully some of the people who visited the recent baby shows will have some ideas of when any new covers might be released.

Soar

Thanks for the responce. A friend of ours has the Oobr and it fits my peanut of an 8 yo perfect, (thank you for bringing up leg issues/try before u buy) I just checked Cleks Facebook page, and they showed new colors/jackets at the recent expo plus an Olli Gen2 with cup holders. I believe they will be released spring 2011. I'll keep her in the Parkway for now.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC