A new pink parkway

ADS

firemomof3

I noticed that cover the other day and really like it :love: I've been thinking about this booster for dd2 but I think its going to be forever till she's 40lbs. so I'll probably just get another Oobr since she fits so well in it :love:

zactayaus

I've got my heart set on the red.:love: And since I just sold both my Frontier and GN I now have more than enough funds to get it!:D

luckyclov

That makes me drool a little bit. Any chance the SGLs are any wider than the SGs? My kids got booty and are too squished in PWSGs for a fulltime seat.:thumbsdown:

skipspin

*lust* for my DD.

Right now she's loving the Nauti as a booster, but she is very bummed that it's not pink or girly.

TechnoGranola

Forum Ambassador
So is the only difference with the SGL is that it has LATCH?

Looks like the seat is coming to Canada too, but guess what?? NO PINK!!! Apparently there are no children in Canada who like hot pink.....:thumbsdown: to Britax.

Mom-of-Two

I BELIEVE the only difference is that it offers LATCH, and the SG clip is now one piece, like a harness buckle, rather than a 2 piece strap. The fabric seems different as well.

I love the pink. I am very close to ordering for my 6yo, however I am really unsure about the SG clip, and if it's worth it for a child of 6+ years old, I did not think submarining was really an issue at that size, with a proper fitting belt. It just seems like the clip would be bothersome.

aeormsby

What's that red thing that looks like a buckle part in the middle of the seat?

That's the 'SG' part of the name, the slide guard or secure guard. It's basically a crotch strap that hooks onto the lap portion of the seatbelt. It serves two purposes - it keeps small children from submarining under the lap belt and it helps keep the lap portion lower on the child (I think they've said it would help with this officially). I believe it is no longer required IE - you can use it if you want, take it off if you want. You can also order a similar clip to use with the Frontier in booster mode.

VoodooChile

One more to hide from dd... She hates the mesh on her Frontier and wants an Oobr :rolleyes: Didn't like the Cybex though "Where do you even sit in that?"

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC