Albee Baby--how fast do they ship?

scatterbunny

Title says it all. :)

If you ordered from them, how far away from them are you, and how long did it take to arrive?

ADS

broken4u05

I live in MD so not very far but i ordered it tuesday night and i had it thursday morning. So very fast. But not this week when i got my MA

lynsgirl

I got the baby's MA from there. I ordered it on a Tuesday night, it shipped Wednesday and arrived that Saturday! I not only got the seat on sale, I got it fast *and* I got a very new DOM (less than 4 weeks from DOM, I think? something like that). So I was very happy :).:thumbsup:

Forgot to say I'm in VA. I don't remember where they are, though lol.

jn__

yeah I think they ship instock the same day. I am in the same state and a lot of times I get my order the next day, unless I ordered it really late in the day. I love them!

easterbun

I've ordered from them 3 times and they've always shipped the day of or day after my order.. I'd had my seat in less than a week each time.

KaysKidz

Senior Community Member
Well I just got a tracking # and it says my MA will be here on Monday. I ordered on Monday...so 1 week from order to delivery.

scatterbunny

I ordered a FPSVD for my friend's 28# 2yo who's still happily rear-facing (currently in a five point Touriva and OHS Scenera). :) I placed the order on Friday and I got an email saying it shipped out yesterday.

RubysGirl

It will be there quick. I'm a ways south of you, but not by much and I'm pretty sure we had MA and stroller within a week or so.

One thing though, it's no frills shipping, no signing, etc. I wasn't too happy to look out and see $300 worth of stuff sitting on my back patio (in plain view of the two streets that pass my house.)

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC