Back from Seat check..

Baylor

A big big Thanks to Monstah who was awesome! She made sure I had my seats in right and that I knew how to install them in my car with each option.

It completely put my mind at ease and I know that I can now install them properly with the shoulder/lap seat belts in the car.

It feels good to know my kids are as safe as I can make them in the car.

I appreciate so much this community of people willing to help out us moms and make sure all or kids are as safe as can be!

ADS

sunnymw

Awesome!! I know it always feels great to have that peace of mind!! I wish I could meet up w/ a member here who's certified sometime (but they're all a bit of a drive) b/c I've only had casual checks (like the cop that couldn't take them out and give them a REALLY good look b/c he'd just had his appendix out, LOL) and the health department didn't take them out either b/c they said it "looked great" :rolleyes: but "my 2yo is in a FRONTIER because Britax is TEH AWESOMEZ".

But the peace of mind is awesome and for now I'm going on all the knowledge I have from here and very detailed photography of my installs :)

zactayaus

Glad she was able to help you. Monstah is awesome! We took our tech class together.:thumbsup:

Baylor

Awesome!! I know it always feels great to have that peace of mind!! I wish I could meet up w/ a member here who's certified sometime (but they're all a bit of a drive) b/c I've only had casual checks (like the cop that couldn't take them out and give them a REALLY good look b/c he'd just had his appendix out, LOL) and the health department didn't take them out either b/c they said it "looked great" :rolleyes: but "my 2yo is in a FRONTIER because Britax is TEH AWESOMEZ".

But the peace of mind is awesome and for now I'm going on all the knowledge I have from here and very detailed photography of my installs :)

It is much more involved than I thought it would be but when I left I really felt good about all the information I needed to know to do a proper install with the GN.

This place has been great with advice so I feel learned a lot even from just people helping me with pictures, but the hands on check was great. I could ask questions and she even fixed all my twisted seat belts!! Something Neither I or my Dh could manage to do.

Baylor

I was very happy to help and very impressed with Baylor. :D I got to check off "No misuse identified" for the first time ever. :thumbsup:

Thanks so much!! I really left there feeling good about the seats I had chosen for them, How to install those seats and keep my kids safe in the car.

To be fair, That was only because you guys already helped me so much!

Thanks so much. You little one was adorable and Evan kept asking to see her again on the way home..

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC