My newest addition

Spam

:love: :love:

tario0001_2.jpg

ADS

Spam

It's so luscious :D It gets rid of the parts on the SR35 I don't like, like the gray buckle and chestclip on every seat and the red release handle. I love it, I think I'm finally satisfied :love:

tl01

Did you just get the Shuttle? Did you not like it?.... or was that someone else.:whistle:

Spam

That was me :whistle: I like the shuttle, but I don't love it. My dh and mom have a hard time with the puzzle buckle, and it's kind of hard to adjust since Tuck is still on nearly the bottom position. It's a good seat, but I was just not totally satisified :eek: I started out with a kf30, already owned a ss1 and I admit, I have a problem.

mommyx4

WOW! So the shell is just as tall? Where did you order it from? BRU and BuyBuy Baby do not carry them?

mommyx4

I have a couple of other questions.......Could the handle be up in the car? Does it fit in the snap an go? And of course the height of the shell. Finally, what do you like about this seat over the SR 35? Thank you!

Spam

More pics just because...
Tucker with infant padding and boot opened
tario0003_1.jpg

Boot closed
tario0004_1.jpg

side view
tario0005_1.jpg

without padding and boot
tario0006_1.jpg

The shell is the same as the SR32/35. I ordered a 32 version because they're on clearance at albee. I think some buybuybaby's have them. The handle can be up in the car just like the sr35. The covers on the teutonia's are a little nicer than the sr32/35. I like that it has a black shell/base and black chestclip and harness. I like the blue release handles.

skylinphoto

Gorgeous!! And what a cute little baby you've got there!! :love:

(you sound super picky like me..who just bought the coccoro even though i already have a signo and just last month bought a ra50..for no other reason than i wanted something i liked more :D)

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC