My baby is 1 today!

SPJ&E

Today is Joshua's birthday...doesn't quite seem possible! We had his birthday party yesterday and he destroyed his cake! He had a really great day and was just exhausted by the end. He even fell asleep while eating his cake...my mom touched his chin and his eyes just closed, LOL...it was SO funny!! I was laughing too hard to get a picture! I got tons of others though.

So I guess as of tomorrow, he will be officially "extended" rear-facing...I'm excited about that!

ADS

Jewels

Senior Community Member
H A P P Y B I R T H D A Y Joshua!

Look at him sitting so proudly in his new MA :D

joolsplus3

Admin - CPS Technician
Oh my gosh, he's catching up with Leah :D. Wow, and I LOVE your new pictures! Such grown up looking guys, and handsome to boot!

ThreeBeans

Happy Birthday, you cutie pie!

I'd love to say my 1 yo is extended rear-facing, but she's really not because she barely weighs 19 lbs. LOL.

Jeanum

Admin - CPS Technician Emeritus
Staff member
Awww, happy birthday Joshua! Such great new photos of both of your little guys. DD2 is on my lap trying to "help" type and she keeps saying "baby" when she sees their photos. "Baby" is her generic term for any kid she sees, lol. Have fun celebrating! :D

mommy2jana

Happy Birthday, Joshua!!! Both of your boys look so grown up in the new pics! Especially, Joshua! I love the color of Joshua's new Marathon!

cmm7

Happy Birthday, Joshua!

I can't believe he is already one! They are both so old! I may not have been posting here long, but I lurked and I was here before he was even born!

Stresch

Happy Birthday!

I still don't have an "extended" rearfacer since at 14 months she only weighs 16.5 pounds.

SPJ&E

Thanks so much you guys!

Splash, lol, thanks for the happy birthing day to me. It was a crappy birthing experience...to sum it up...prolapsed cord, emergency c-section, no anesthesia, could feel EVERYthing...not really a good memory, but hey...we're both alive and doing great, so I won't complain!!

Kinda OT but not really how did you come up with Pacey's name?

Dawson's Creek...I started watching that show before I got pregnant with him and really liked the guy on the show named Pacey. Over time, I fell in love with the name and was stuck on it. I was set on that name before I was pregnant and I can't imagine him being anything else! It's a VERY uncommon name for a very unique little boy...so full of energy, so happy, so smart, and so strange sometimes, LOL!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC