outgrowing radian what next 3 across

melrose7

DD1 is 5y4m and is 47" and 44lbs. She is outgrowing the radian and I was thinking about getting her a frontier. Is the the next best seat for her to still be harnessed in? I need to still harness her because is doesn't sit still and listens on her own terms ( she is autistic) so I see her needing a seat for awhile. Right now I have a FF chase, FF radian, RF scenera in my 3rd row of my 06 dodge caravan and FF marathon 50 and a snugride 32 in the captains chairs. If I can't get the frontier to fit where the radian in, I am assuming I can't, I was planning on moving DD2 who is in the marathon to the radian and putting the frontier where the marathon was. Then using the marathon for DS when I no longer use the snugride. is there a different harnessed seat that is worth the money? DD1 shoulders are right at the straps so I feel like I need to make a decision soon on a new seat. Even though when I bought the radian I said this was our last car seat thinking DD1 could use a booster when she outgrew the radian. Thanks for any help.

ADS

firemomof3

I think your plan sound great. The Frontier will allow you to keep her safely harnessed for a while and yes I would move dd2 the Radian :thumbsup:

cookie123

Just to be clear, get the Frontier 85. It has higher top harness slots than the regular Frontier, which I believe is also still available.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC