Christmas skin?? Please?

ADS

mish

It's getting closer! I can't wait for it to be snowing on the boards! The christmas skin makes me happy.

Starlight

Senior Community Member
what is it with men thinking that Christmas stuff can't come out until after Thanksgiving? Everyone else has their Christmas stuff out, why not c-s.org????

SafeDad

CPSDarren - Admin
Staff member
I plan to make the new Facebook Share and Like feature live probably next week. I'll try to remember to do the Christmas style then, as they are in the same part of the software so hopefully it will remind me!

Judi

CPST/Firefighter
what is it with men thinking that Christmas stuff can't come out until after Thanksgiving? Everyone else has their Christmas stuff out, why not c-s.org????

Christmas can't come out until after Thanksgiving. And as we figured out in another thread, I am not a man.

Oh, and my tree has been up for like 4 years. I just don't go in the room. :whistle:

littleangelfire

Christmas can't come out until after Thanksgiving. And as we figured out in another thread, I am not a man.

Oh, and my tree has been up for like 4 years. I just don't go in the room. :whistle:

I have our Christmas stuff otuside - I do LOTS of lights and wanted them out before the weather got nasty. But they're not on. I mean, some stuff you can see night or day - candy canes and a deflated Santa and some snowmen.

And I'm with you on this one - and I'm not a man either.

SafeDad

CPSDarren - Admin
Staff member
Lol I enabled it probably about 10 seconds before your post!

Please keep in mind that it is an old style, so some buttons, graphics and features may be broken.

Mae

Please keep in mind that it is an old style, so some buttons, graphics and features may be broken.

I can't mark the forums "read". I get a security token issue.

Is this a problem? Like, a security problem? Or just one of the features that won't work? It works fine when I go back to the default skin.

"Your submission could not be processed because a security token was invalid.

If this occurred unexpectedly, please inform the administrator and describe the action you performed before you received this error."

SafeDad

CPSDarren - Admin
Staff member
I'm not sure. I see that from time to time when making a post. Usually because I had used the "back" button at some point and went to post something after logging in. I don't know why the holiday skin would do it any more than another skin, sorry.

LISmama810

Admin - CPS Technician
I was able to mark the forums read just fine.

I'll use the skin until my computer starts sounding like it's going to die (from the falling snow, I think), which should be within the next five minutes. :rolleyes:

Can we get a Solstice skin? :p

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC