News New Nautilus cover - Gavit with green trim

ADS

Evolily

It looks like mesh.

When I read your title I thought it was called "gravity" and was secretly hoping it was a Nautilus cover covered in planets!

jess71903

Ambassador
SO not what we asked for. We ask for green, so we get a total of 2 square inches of it? That's like asking your kid to brush their teeth, so they brush just 1. They complied, just not quite the way you meant it.

jujumum

A planet cover would be awesome! I wish they would put as much effort in the GN as they do with their bucket covers.

ketchupqueen

CPST and ketchup snob
Staff member
Seriously, you can hardly even tell it has green. What a crappy way to give us "green." :rolleyes:

P1ally

Maybe the people designing these covers are spiteful colorblind people.. I ONLY SEE GRAY AND SO SHALL YOU!!!!:evil grin:

MommyBoha

yeah... how about about a green seat with gray piping.. that way GRAYco can still get their gray in. DS would want to go back into a harness for a green seat. LOL

NannyMom

It looks like mesh.

When I read your title I thought it was called "gravity" and was secretly hoping it was a Nautilus cover covered in planets!

Have you seen the robots backless tb cover? I jusr saw it at Target today. I wish they'd get some of the great TB covers on the Nautilus!

babyherder

Sachi's ok. For boys I actually like (if I have to choose) the original all grey/silver mesh one. It reminder me of a rocket ship the first time I saw it. :shrug-shoulders:

I should revise my original statement: I must have a child (boy or girl) that is as in love with the Dori Nauti as I am!

emandbri

These covers SUCK! Elizabeth can buckle herself completely in the nautilus but has trouble with the radian buckles. I'm tempted to move the nautilus to my van after she is 45 lbs but I don't like any of the covers. :thumbsdown:

Louisa

CPST Instructor
Lol I have a buzz lighter tb but my kid is the worst booster rider ever so it never gets used :(

Spam

So they are capable of putting cool covers on seats overseas, but not here??? If they put the buzz and cars on the Nauti they would sell a ton.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC