Any news about the Honda Latitude (aka Honda Stream)?

M

Mark Kennedy

Does anybody have any information about when the Honda Latitude will be launched in the United States?

My family has been waiting to be able to purchase this car since my wife's sister and her family who live in Japan bought one about 2 years ago. In Japan and in parts of Europe this "mini MPV" is sold as the Honda Stream. It would be perfect for our family because we want a car with three rows of seats to accommodate our 6 and 2 year old boys, but we do not want to buy a gas guzzling SUV. The Honda Stream is based on the Civic underbody and, presumably, would provide the interior space we need while still offering a relatively small footprint to make it easy to drive. We assume that it would also be fuel efficient.

Thanks in advance to anybody that can provide some information about this car.

ADS
U

Unregistered

I have been trying to track the Honda Latitude for several months as well. Recently, the Honda dealerships here in the Tacoma WA area had a regional conference and I asked the managers of a couple of dealerships to ask their management about the Latitude. they came back with nothing. Automobile Magazine and Motor Trend had short blurbs about the possibility of its coming to our shores. However, the momentum I usually get from publications and talking to dealership is just not there(eg. for the Element). So, I found a mint '97 Odyssey which has specs that are similar to the European Latitude(the Stream). I bought it for around 8-10 grand less than what I would have to pay should the Latitude become a reality here. 'just took a road trip with it-good decision!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC