Look what I got for a steal today

emtb79

I was purusing the for sale portion of our version of Craigslist and found a Britax lover (from our storytime at the library) selling her Britax seats for a great price just to get them gone. So I got 2 Britax Regents with 3 years left on them for $25 a piece. :D

ADS

emtb79

Now that Ive got them Im not sure what to do with them. I dont have the room in my van. So I thought I would put one in my mom's car for the little boy she drives to school. My mom think I should give the other to my brother but they dont appreciate things when its given to them.

Also I have no clue how to install the things. But I get to learn.

emtb79

I installed one in my mom's '10 Civic and in her '04 Cavalier. I used the Long Belt Path in both vehicles. The only problem I had was I couldnt get the tether tight in the Civic because the tether point was too close tto far forward on the shelf. The first picture is of the Civic install and the other 2 are of Cavilier install. I'll post pictures with my little models in the seat tomorrow.
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

emtb79

Well thats good to know, That I cant get it tight for my Britax seats. I could get the Nauti's tether tight.

picture.php

Last edited:

Mom-of-Two

Wow! I have a Madison print Regent ( Dec 07 DOM) that I am thinking of selling in the coming 6 months or so, I wanted to sell it for $125! :)

emtb79

Do you know the exact dom? I wonder if you can use the long belt path, for the child/ren you will be putting in the seats. It will depend on if the advisory kit was put on the seats, too.

http://www.britaxusa.com/uploads/advisory/notice/7snwsn.pdf

Although, it does sound like it was manufactured after the advisory, so you should have a current manual.

I just called Britax and asked they said if the advisory kit wasnt put on I could use it the Long beth Path. Good thing too, I cant get a good install with the short.

hesgimenez

Wow! Fantastic deal! I'd love to find a super great price on another Regent. Even though K can more easily buckle himself in the Nauti I'd much rather have another Regent.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC