We got the Mazda5!

Hollyob

Just wanted to say thanks to those of you who answered my questions a few weeks ago. We got a 2010 Mazda5 Sport (the base model). I love it! We got the silver exterior with a manual transmission. DH wanted the stereo upgrade (5-CD player) but they said you can't order that with a manual :( However, they pointed out that eventually there won't be CD players in cars b/c of the changing technology and that some manufacturers have already stopped including them. We can plug our ipod or G1/2 into the stereo, which is actually better anyway.

We made use of the 3rd row yesterday since we had to take my mom somewhere. Put my 6-year-old in his Turbo in the 3rd row (he loved his "port-hole window") and kept 3-y-o RF in the 2nd row. So nice to be able to drive another adult around.

I'm so pleased with the car. :thumbsup:

ADS

amyd

Cool! We got one yesterday too...well, going to sign the papers tomorrow. We got the GT with manual transmission. It's got a 6 CD changer and honestly, I would have preferred a better iPod docking system instead. DH joked that we could put all the CDs we own in there! LOL. It's been a few years since we've bought music on CD. We love ours too.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC