I bought a Coccoro for my 2.5 yr old *lots of pics*

skylinphoto

I recieved my cco today! I ended up with carrot cake even though I started off wanting cool mint. My dd picked the orange so I went with it.

She fits! Very well. I have a kid who can RF forever in the cco!!

Skyla's stats: 2.5 yrs old 20lbs 34" (she was starting to gain weight and was up to 21 lbs but has been throwing up lately and is around 19-20lbs right now)

Trying it out in the living room:
5129245876_e295a3db9d.jpg

5129246036_ba90999e84.jpg

Just for fun since she's barely 20lbs..with the infant insert!
(notice the hello kitty undies, the hello kitty cup in the background, and the hello kitty melody toy. lmao. can you guess what she likes?)
5129246774_505c5b5dfc.jpg

5129247060_162faa536c.jpg

My 4.5 yr old trying it out. He's outgrown it (shoulders over top slots) and was very angry at me for putting him in a baby seat. :p
His stats are 31 lbs 39in.

5129246360_9d9e98326c.jpg

Installed in my Mazda 3.
Test install using seatbelt (i put the sunshade on the door to block the sun for the pic).
5129629894_2a1c0d9c30.jpg

Installed FFing with my 4.5 yr old sitting in it.
5129630086_636602691d.jpg

My dd in her new seat. Installed with latch. She GAINED more room!! Awesome!!
5129630516_ae2ec01180.jpg

Okay! I'm done! lol. I love this seat!

ADS

jjordan

What a cutie! And the seat looks great too! :) I can't believe how much room she has over her head. You'll always be able to choose whatever car seat you want with that one!

urchin_grey

She is so cute! :love:

And you are making me want this seat!!! Bram is just a bit bigger, he would totally fit! :eek: But he already has two seats and I drive a van, and our small car died. IDONTNEEDIT.

Laurette

I loved my CCO when I had it but the lack of legroom made me sell it. You kids are gorgeous and so teeny. Lucky you (it's good to have small kids in the carseat world).

skylinphoto

Wow she is teeny. 20lbs shows how different kids are. Where is she on strap height.

She sure is tiny! lol. Me and dh are short people and on top of that she has some growth problems and can't seem to gain weight. She's awesome for carseats. And she never outgrows clothing. lol.

She's on the second to bottom slots but I'd expect her to move up to the next slots within a few months.

urchin_grey

We have the same "problem" with clothes. I finally broke down and bought 2T for this winter because I was afraid the sleeves and legs would be too short, but everything is so baggy! His hoody is too bulky for his carseat too, so I think I'm going to have to go pick up a fleece one in 18m... and he's 5. :eek:

Aurezalia

Oh look at her, how cute and tiny! Your kids are adorable! :love:
My 12.5 month old nanny boy has only the tiniest bit more room than she does. :eek: (And he's a preemie... only barely 11 months adjusted age!) Quite lucky in the world of car seats! :p

Chely7425

SO cute!! My 16 month old outgrew the CCO around 12 months... I bought it to try in our 3 across and I was so sad it didn't work :(

robbertbobbert

She is absolutely precious!

And I LOVEEE the orange Coccoro, if I had a baby I would get one hands down. Except I am very, very much hoping not to have a baby for a good few years now.

PHaley

Your kids are gorgeous and a carseat lovers dream, your backseat has cute colorful carseats and you must have a really nice camera! Ok enough of me stating the obvious, thanks for sharing though :)

Mommy0608

Cute! She reminds me of my DD, who was (and is still) very light. However, my DD has a long torso so that seat wouldn't have worked for us... which is good, because I'd be super jealous! Such a cute seat, and your DD is such a doll! :love: Glad it's working well for you. :)

Kat_Momof3

she is precious... I like her choice... and I wouldn't be surprised if she made it to 4 or even past 4 in the coccoro

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC