A new thread

ADS

AdventureMom

Senior Community Member
I'm answering b/c I'm reading a book while waiting on Jenny to report back on her new van... Where the heck is she? :D

beeman

I am happy right now, because both my kids are giggling, and playing good together for a change LOL! :p

I'd be banging my head in a wall if I had young kids laughing and playing at this time at night when they should be sleeping (and I should too)

Patriot201

Car-Seat.org Ambassador
I'm answering this thread because I have been up since 4:00 having asthma issues. I can't breathe, which makes it rather difficult to sleep!

broken4u05

WOW when do you sleep? I was asleep but my idiot of an ex woke me up to give me a easter basket... AWW very cute if we were dating but we are not. Driving me nuts he acts like we are still dating

Patriot201

Car-Seat.org Ambassador
WOW when do you sleep? I was asleep but my idiot of an ex woke me up to give me a easter basket... AWW very cute if we were dating but we are not. Driving me nuts he acts like we are still dating

I am up because of my asthma. It is driving me nuts. I can't sleep when I can't breathe, even though I am exhausted! :rolleyes:

I need to get used to getting up early anyway. I go back to work tomorrow (spring break is over) and will have to get up by 5:00 for work.

I'm sorry your ex woke you up!

Patriot201

Car-Seat.org Ambassador
Okay, I am going to go start getting ready for church.

Happy Easter to everyone who observes that holiday! :) :)

Happy Sunday to those for whom Easter is not part of your family obervances! :) :)

broken4u05

Happy easter.. i am going to my grandparents today. I know how you feel i have problems with my chest and it hurts and i cant breathe too but they do not know why i have it so that sucks.. Have fun at chuch and have fun with your family

Patriot201

Car-Seat.org Ambassador
Happy easter.. i am going to my grandparents today. I know how you feel i have problems with my chest and it hurts and i cant breathe too but they do not know why i have it so that sucks.. Have fun at chuch and have fun with your family

Thanks! You too!

beeman

I'm answering this thread because I have been up since 4:00 having asthma issues. I can't breathe, which makes it rather difficult to sleep!

That sucks. I hope you've got some of the wonder drugs for asthma (thank goodness they work for me!). Hope you get breathing well soon.

Happy Easter to everyone who celebrates it, and Happy cheap chocolate day (tomorrow) for those of you who don't :D (I remember talking about this a while back on here)

Mumoflittleguys

It is now 5:31pm. I'm trying to think of songs to put on my labor cd, and I am fully aware of the fact that this cd will almost certainly not be used in labor, for music will then annoy the stuffing out of me. Eh. It's something to do while the kids are riveted to Wallace and Gromit.:p

momof2kiddos

Well I am posting here because it is late and I am very sleepy but I have to go run 2 miles since my "baby wieght" isn't just falling off like I keep asking it to without excersise.:rolleyes:

So I have to go tortue myself even though I would rather be in bed snuggled up by my hubby snoozing.:whistle: But I am sure this summer I will be greatful I ran everynight.

Okay I am done feeling sorry for myslef....Goodnight!!:)

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC