Phil & Teds

broken4u05

I want to hear about this stroller from people that have it. I have already seen it in the store and i know how it turns and like i have tested it out and even put the kids that will be in it in there but i want to know how you like it and how easy it is for you to use. And do you have to have the smaller kid in the back? and if there is only a kid in the back will it tip and so on... It is a lot of money to spend if it does not work for me

ADS

Patriot201

Car-Seat.org Ambassador
Are you thinking about this stroller for the twins?

Are you thinking about the E3 single with doubles kit?
barebabies-store_1943_30643232

Or are you thinking about the Twin E3?
barebabies-store_1944_12758776

I'm not sure how much use you would get out of the E3 with doubles kit. If I recall correctly, the second seat only holds to 33 pounds when used on the back. I believe it accommodates to 44 pounds when used on the top, but the other toddler would much like having his brother sitting "on top" of him, would he?

If you are thinking about the Twin E3, I would consider some other options. The stroller only holds 88 pounds. There are other twin strollers that have a higher weight limit. I would consider those.

broken4u05

Yes it is for the twins and i do not think 33 pounds will happen for a while. Jack is 20 pounds at 16 months. O and yes i want the one that is single or double for when i do not want a double so i do not have to have 2 strollers in my car. What is the difference with the new one you posted patriot?

Patriot201

Car-Seat.org Ambassador
Yes it is for the twins and i do not think 33 pounds will happen for a while. Jack is 20 pounds at 16 months. O and yes i want the one that is single or double for when i do not want a double so i do not have to have 2 strollers in my car. What is the difference with the new one you posted patriot?

Ah. Got it. I didn't realize the twins were so little. For some reason I thought they were closer to 30 pounds. I'm not sure where I got that idea. :p

I'm not sure what the difference is with the "new" stroller. I just found that noted on a website and thought I would post it. I don't really know what the difference is. I will go research it. :)

Patriot201

Car-Seat.org Ambassador
Okay, here is what I found:

The new sport

4 stages, 2 children, endless adventure

The sport takes the phil&teds buggy to the next level with a long list of improvements and upgrades.

The sport has a sleeker feel thanks to new tailoring and great new additions such as a ratcheting handlebar to accommodate parents of different heights, a redesigned canopy with a "peek-a-boo" window and a double kit accessory that reclines too!

The sport features:

• Ergonomic, adjustable handlenew!

• Adjustable crotch restraints on both seats new!

• One touch quick release wheelsnew!

• Solid steel axlesnew!

• Two pockets sewn into lower parcel traynew!

• Redesigned, sleeker looking canopynew!

• "Peek-a-boo" window in the canopynew!

• Pouch in canopy for cell phone, etc.new!

• Reclining seat on the doubles kit*new!

• Locking straps to hold stroller closednew!

• New easy on & off grab barnew!

• Lightweight frame weighing only 24lbs

• Smooth ride swivel or fixed front wheel

• Inflatable tires

• Single action, dual-rear brake

• Tough, washable, & waterproof fabrics

• Compact & easy to fold

• Max load: Single position, 55lbs; single & toddler, 88lbs (33lbs double kit in rear )

• Dimensions: 24" wide; folded: 36" x 23" x 11"

Many new and improved features.
• New - Ratcheting, adjustable ergonomic handle.
• New - Velcro multi adjustable crotch strap.
• Main stroller seat holds child up to 55 pounds.
• New - Solid Axle.
• New - Quick release one touch hub wheels.
• New - Higher front bar and easier removal.

broken4u05

WOW thank you. I think i might be getting it. I just like it so much and i sometimes do not need a double sometimes do. So i like it for that reason.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC