Any interest in small Juniors clothes?

kidzndogz

I've got a lot of shirts that my boobs are too big for now :rolleyes: and a few pairs of jeans my butt is too big for. Shirts are smalls, jeans are 3's I think.

Just wanted to see if anyone has any interest before I dig stuff out and take pictures.

I'm 5'4 and 110lbs if that helps. Was when I wore them too...apparently Liam rearranged my stuff somehow, lol.

ADS

sb518

I'd still hang on to them Alicia. It took about 10 mos for my hips to go back down to what they were but they did.

kidzndogz

I'd still hang on to them Alicia. It took about 10 mos for my hips to go back down to what they were but they did.

Yeah...they're the low rise ones though and with all the bending down I do with Shrimp I'd probably get tired of covering up my buttcrack. I just got a few clearance Old Navy jeans in a 2 and they fit me MUCH better. I am still hanging onto a few of my old ones though. Just not all.

brightredmtn

I agree. I gave away all of my skinny clothes thinking my body was just different and that I'd never be able to wear them again. Well I would be able to now but since I got rid of everything I'm left with a closet of clothes that are too big and no money to buy new smaller ones.

scatterbunny

My dd is 4'11 now (in her bare feet), and wearing small and 1-3 in juniors (actually, her 0/1 jeans are pretty much too small at this point). I might be interested, depending on the style and price. :)

kidzndogz

I agree. I gave away all of my skinny clothes thinking my body was just different and that I'd never be able to wear them again. Well I would be able to now but since I got rid of everything I'm left with a closet of clothes that are too big and no money to buy new smaller ones.

Yeah....I know. Sigh. But I need the extra $$$ to buy some new scrub tops for right now. I'm working a few more shifts right now and the boobage is just out of control. I'm giving old men heart attacks and I'm surprised no one has said anything about not knowing Mollen Clinics hires hookers now. :eek: I'm keeping a few pairs of jeans though for in case I do fit in them again.

I'll take pics tomorrow of what I have. :thumbsup:

kidzndogz

Ok sorry it's taken so long. I had to do it in increments, lol.

Everything fit me at the same time even though some jeans are 3 and some are 5. same with small and medium tops. The tops actually still fit...but my boobs are too ridiculous to look decent. :eek: They are all juniors sizes.

Everything is clean and free of stains or tears. My jeans always seem to get walked on at the cuffs though so some have some fraying. You can see all of it in the pics. Any wear on the jeans are how they came..."distressed" is cool I guess.

If you see any spots or discolorations, it's baby drool. :eek: Liam was "helping" and kept chewing/dripping on stuff as I was trying to fold them. I promise to give them another wash to remove Shrimp spit. Gross I know...he wouldn't let me put him down anywhere else. :eek:

Here's the album
http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v701/thecaustictruth/swap/

Not sure about shipping, guess it just depends on how many items you want. I don't mind shipping first and being reimbursed after. :thumbsup:

Cryssy Jane

Yeah....I know. Sigh. But I need the extra $$$ to buy some new scrub tops for right now.

Bolded... what size are you looking for? I have a bunch in storage that I was required to buy when I worked at a daycare in a hospital, and they've just been sitting in a vaccummed sealed container for 2 years ish. I think most are smalls, maybe some mediums.

kidzndogz

Depends...most of the scrub tops I have are the fitted kind with the drawstring under the boobs. Those are XS and S I think. I'd need mediums. The just plain baggy OR-style scrubs I have are smalls and still fit.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC