Tried out the Nautilus today...

lil.miss32

I'm not ready for him to grow up :crying: But at the rate he's growing, I need to start looking into FF options. We tried out the Nautilus today, and he LOVED it!! He looks like such a big boy :( I'm not ready for this...

I wike dis sarseeet, Mama
IMG_20101027_194301.jpg

Showing how high the headrest goes (as he says WOW, Mama)
IMG_20101027_194334.jpg

He's barely too big for the slot it's on in the pics, but I wasn't gonna change it in store. Showing how many harness slots left
IMG_20101027_194346.jpg

And just because he loved it SO much
IMG_20101027_194454.jpg

ADS

Baylor

Thank you! I think he's cute most days... I'm just so NOT ready for him to grow up!

I feel the same way! My 6 yr old has a Nautilus and everytime we got in the car the baby yelled..Mason's seat... I want Mason's seat!!

Now he has one. but you are right once they are in those big seats.. They seem to grow up right before your eyes!!

He looks so happy to be in it!! He is so adorable~

lil.miss32

He is adorable. At only 35# he has a long way to go in the XTSL yet.

LOL. Not at the rate he's going!! He's gained more than 6lbs in 3 months, and doesn't look to be stopping anytime soon. :eek: 2 of those pounds have been in 2 weeks. LOL.

Spam

He's a cutie! A rides in a Nauti in g'mas van. He's both tall and heavy, he's on the second from top(or third from bottom) on the nauti already :( They do look so much more grown up don't they.

zactayaus

I feel the same way about my 7 1/2yo. He is now riding in boosters full time as of just the other day in both of our vehicles. It just about broke my heart to uninstall his Frontier and put that booster in.:(

NebraskaMom

I feel the same way about my 7 1/2yo. He is now riding in boosters full time as of just the other day in both of our vehicles. It just about broke my heart to uninstall his Frontier and put that booster in.:(

Ah...I hear this so very loud and clear!! Jacob is in a Monterey full time now and it just kills me to look back there and see how big he is. Seven years old doesn't seem "grown up" but when you take a moment to peek at them, they look so much older. I know, I'm rambling.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC