Price Check And checking interest in a Frontier and Nautilus.

zactayaus

Both SOLD! Thanks!

I will be selling my original Frontier DOM 5/08 and my Nautilus DOM 11/07.:crying: Times are hard and that's the only way I can afford to get a new PWSGL and some spending money. I will be listing on here and on craigslist. Just wanted to get an idea of how much I can expect to get for them.

Thanks.

ETA: Pics added!

100_1787.jpg
100_1793-1.jpg

There are two spots on the seat of the Frontier that I was unable to get out in the wash. Both are very hard to see and I tried to get pics of them.
100_1792.jpg

This one is more of a slight shadowing.
100_1790-1.jpg

The Nauti has some staining on the seat that I was unable to get out in the wash but they are so light they didn't show up in the pics. It also has some pilling right in front of the crotch strap.
100_1764-1.jpg

Pilling:
100_1765.jpg

All in all I would consider both seats in VVGUC.

I'm asking $150+ shipping for the Frontier. I do not have the harness and crotch pads.

I'm asking $90+ shipping for the Nauti.

If my pricing is off please let me know.

Thanks.

Last edited:
ADS

NicoleCPST

Senior Community Member
Very interested in the FRontier, but if its already spoken for the Nauti would work too. What are u asking? Can you calculate shipping to 10460

zactayaus

I might be interested in the Frontier!

Very interested in the FRontier, but if its already spoken for the Nauti would work too. What are u asking? Can you calculate shipping to 10460

I am going to try and get the seats cleaned up and covers washed today or tomorrow. Then I'll post pics, set prices and check on shipping options and quotes. I have the box for the Frontier so I'll be able to ship that out asap but I'll need to find a box big enough and strong enough for the Nauti so it may take a few extra days to get that on it's way.

zactayaus

Can you check shipping for me for the Frontier, please. 58703

Ok, I have estimated shipping cost for the two of you for the frontier. mamajava has first dibs.

mamajava: Priority Mail (2 days) $64.90, w/ins $68.65
Parcel Post (5 days) $23.16 (no insurance available with this option)

NicoleCPST: Priority Mail (2 days) $19.00, w/ins $21.75
Parcel Post (5 days) $13.82 (no insurance available with this option)

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC