Bad timing

Momto2whosews

Senior Community Member
A week ago DH had a 3 day stomach flu that had him vomiting and miserable. Lily (20 mos) also got it within hours. Erika (4) and I came down with a head cold at the same time. But her's turned into an ear infection (her first ever!). Just call me Nurse Mom. I'm so sick and tired of being sick and tired.

DH has recovered, but Lily took longer. She didn't get off of me for 7 straight days. She was nursing like a newborn again and had to be stuck to me 24/7. I went to work on Monday and only lasted an hour before my mom called me home becuase Lily was hysterical. I think she's a little better now, but she still hasn't had a solid poop in over 7 days. The Dr's office said this could last 2 weeks if it's a strong virus - UGH!

My CPST class starts Tuesday and I will be away from them for 4 straight days. I dont' want them to be sick! And wouldn't you know it Erika vomited last night and has been complaining that her stomach hurts! I'm just hoping it's the antibiotic and that it'll be manageable for the next few days so I can get through my class.

ADS

AdventureMom

Senior Community Member
Kathy,

Hope they're all better soon! FWIW, we've all gone through some odd illnesses lately: stomach flu for me but headcold for Nolan and DH. Alot of folks I've talked to have had one illness after another in their families.

Oh, I love the part of your sig with the dog in the IMMI petbuckle - :thumbsup: I may have to put something about our dog in there...

mommy4girls

Senior Community Member
I hope your better soon. Sounds reminiscent of my class ;) My dd was about 20 months too and had been sick the weekend before!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC