ISO: Marathon Cover

Jonah Baby

I have a very pretty, plush Zebra cover, but I plan on taking on some daycare kids. I think I'd like to keep the Zebra for my boy and have a (less expensive? less rare?) plainer cover for the daycare kids. I'd rather my own child "ruined it" lol.
Anyone have a cheap or FFS denim cover or typical stock cover? Or, if it is something on the nicer side than that I could possibly do trades (maybe my extra MyRide cover set? SR32 cover set? Diapers? Other things?)
These daycare kids would also be boys (so no pretty girly things :( )

ADS

Kobain's Mommy

I have a Brook cover that I'm trying to get rid of. It has the belly pad and tan hugs with it. The strap covers were lost by the previous owner. What MyRide covers do you have? I need an extra one of them.

KaysKidz

Senior Community Member
I have a like new denim cover that I'd sell for $30ppd. Just washed it up the other day. Not sure if I have the belly pad for it...probably do somewhere around here. LOL

jujumum

I'd trade a Fido Blues Clues or Colonal Blue, both in great condition, for your MR cover (pending on the pattern).:)

I still have my Jonah cover...

Jonah Baby

Nooo, don't tempt me with that Jonah!
I won the battle (with K) for the Zebra cover, not sure how well any second cover is going to fly, let along one like a Jonah, lol. I just don't want this pretty Zebra "ruined" with a kid's behind that isn't my own.

For those interested in potentially trading for the MyRide cover, it's the boring-est Spiral. I have all inserts, pads, etc. for it. I actually have a full second harness set, too (I think I got one of the stickier bottom buckles on this one, but wasn't Graco sending brand new ones out to replace those?)

My SR32 set is Lemongrass...just in case anyone should find interest.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC