MPV, 3 across?

Jonah Baby

I think someone mentioned they had pulled it off.

I might be able to snag this babysitting job, but there's a 50% chance it would involve transporting the kiddos all at once. I need to let the Mom know if it is a possibility for them to all be in my vehicle, or different arrangements need to be worked out somehow.

I would have my two plus a 21 month old and 10 month old twins.
I get the impression that this family has very little money, so chances are her littles have inexpensive carseats like Sceneras. She mentioned her oldest is having weight gain problems, so I'm sure probably easy to RF.
Other than that, I haven't much yet to go on, but I can ask if I have some definite questions in line for her.

I currently own one Wizard, FR85, old style MA, MR, and a Coccoro should be on my porch this week.
(How did I end up with so much Britax?!)
I'd prefer not to spend much money if any on sitting seats unless it would also be beneficial to my kids (like an RSTV or such.)

ADS

Cryssy Jane

These are the three's I've done (2006 mpv)
IMG_0604-1.jpg
keep in mind the radian only works in this position if the captains chair behind it is folded down (not helpful in your situation)
IMG_3853.jpg
keyfit baseless and man was that tight.
IMG_4055.jpg
Full 5 RF, from left to right.comfortsport, CCO, Radian, CA lx, Scenera
IMG_0931.jpg
RF CA, FF RN, RF CA lx, 2nd row, RF CCO, TB
IMG_3984.jpg
5 all RF, from left to right. RN XTSL, CCO, RN 80sl, CA lx, Scenera
IMG_0861-1.jpg
CA, RN XTSL, MA. Another MA would fit where the CA is easier than the CA does.

Hope that helps!

ETA: I can only put the scenera RF in the third row using a locking clip, otherwise it pulls up too much on the retractor side.

Jonah Baby

Really wishing I had replaced the FR85 with a RN instead, missing mine for this!

Do you think some combo of MA, Wizard, CCO would work?

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC