Omg my dh is the greatest!!

skylinphoto

Today, he traded in FIFTEEN video games to amazon.com totaling $115 in credit.
Just so I could put it towards buying a Coccoro!!!!

And I dont even NEED a Coccoro. And he knows it. lol.

So, now I just gotta wait for amazon to receive the games and credit our acct..and then I can order my unneeded carseat!

Just had to share! I'm excited! I cant believe he's willing to part with video games so I can buy a coccoro! lol. He's one of those immature video game idiots..so, this is surprising. :love:

Total cost of Combi Coccoro thanks to my generous hubby = $54! :D

ADS

mamajava

Senior Community Member
Oh thats AWESOME! But question...how do you trade in games on amazon, cause maybe my DH would do it!

skylinphoto

Oh thats AWESOME! But question...how do you trade in games on amazon, cause maybe my DH would do it!

If you go to the video game section of amazon, you'll see a link that says 'trade in' on the right. :) They also do deal of the day video games (click 'deal of the day' above the trade in link)..they have one video game deal and also one video game trade in deal of the day (where they up the value of one game that day).

Huge kudos to your DH.

You know I have to ask though. If you don't need it why are you getting it (not like you really need a reason, lol)?

skylinphoto

Huge kudos to your DH.

You know I have to ask though. If you don't need it why are you getting it (not like you really need a reason, lol)?

No real reason other than I love it and I figure I might as well enjoy it since my youngest and last kiddo can still fit in it!

I am so proud of my dh for being thoughtful and doing something with all those games that never get played. Though he still has probably hundreds of them..:rolleyes:

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC