Name that Keyfit

emntheboys

I was at Babies R Us this weekend to try out a Keyfit for three-across in my Explorer. The one I fell in love with was gray with lemony yellow trim (not Miro). I can't find it on any websites and I can't remember what the name of it was. Anyone know? Is it a new color?

ADS

Mugsmom

I saw it too this weekend and wished I could trade in our Miro for it! I believe it was "Limonatta", or however you'd spell it in Italian!

Spam

I like that too. I really liked the blue cover that was shown at the abc show, pretty

emntheboys

Yay!!!! That's it! Thanks so much- it was driving me crazy! I was so excited that I found the perfect 3 across that I completely forgot to look at the name. :p Off to add it to the 3 across thread.

P.S. Wait... there's going to be a blue one too? Are there pictures anywhere?

emntheboys

Oohhh...that is pretty. Thanks for the link! I'll probably have to stick with yellow though because it will be a late April/early May baby and I want a lighter color for summer.

I'm so glad that I found a seat that will actually work for us. I know it is way early, but it's going to be freezing here soon (Iowa) and I didn't want to have to try out seats when it was -10 outside. By the time it's warm again, I will be HUGE and I won't be able to mess with the seats like I can now. ;)

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC