Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates in the USA and Canada.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

+ Reply to Thread

Taking the plunge

or at least I think I am. I have to run it by my husband, not so much for "permission" as it is just to let him know, and it is a big purchase (for us at least), but I think I"m going to buy another Radian. Then I'll either sell my TF, or give it to Grandma and Papa for their car, to replace the older AO they're using with the boys.

Looks like the best deal is at Junior Baby (or is it?), would I be fine getting the RN65 or is it worth spending the extra $20 to get the premiere? We are not having any more babies so the youngest it would be used for is my now 2.5 year old.

I do love my TF but it just will NOT fit FF (when I need it to) beside my RN65 that I already have.

OH darn, just noticed on the Junior Baby site that alot of the RN's are out of stock

Hmmm, would a complete air be a good option? High harness slots, is it a super wide seat? Or is it narrower at it's widest point than the widest point of the TF? Thoughts?
    Hmm, or do I go with a Frontier? Or a Nauti? Wow, sorry, went from one seat to a whole handful! Remember, the narrower the better, as long as it's narrower than the TF! (I believe it's the shoulder width on the TF that interferes with the fit beside my RN)
    Last edited by dragonfly8; 10-25-2010 at 08:26 AM. Reason: ETA some thoughts
    ~CRST with CPSAC~

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads

Re: Taking the plunge

snugglebugz.ca also has the radians on sale.

Heather ~ CRST ~ mom to...
    S ~ Harmony nbb, K ~ Parkway SG
    M ~ Radian XTSL, S ~ Fllo
    T ~ June 4, 2016 ~ Boulevard G4.1