For Sale Girls clothing

mamajava

Senior Community Member
The girls have so much clothes that they are bustin out of their drawers! I have everything from 18 months up to 4T. If theres interest in certain items, I will take pictures. Let me know if you are looking for something specific and I will let you know. Brands range from TCP, Gymbo, Gap, Old Navy, OshKosh and Carters. Thanks!

ADS

mamajava

Senior Community Member
Ok, no 3T winter dresses. Sorry!

Heres the link for 18 and 24 months. I have more that I will take pictures of if this stuff sells.

http://s430.photobucket.com/albums/qq30/mnelson_05/18%20%2024%20months/

Our home is a cat-friendly home. Please PM me with offers. Alot of the stuff is brand new with tags or brand new without tags. Also, pictures aren't very good, I need to calbirate my camera, so if you would like a different picture of an item, please let me know! Thanks again!

mamajava

Senior Community Member
Let me look in the tub and see what I have for 4's. Miley is in 3T jammers right now, so I know I don't have any of them available. It might be morning when I get back to you, because its our anniversary and we are having a special night when DH gets home from work.

But I know I have 4T jammers.

aggiesuz04

ok, list is long...price for these? nak
John Deere onesie
cuddle bug outfit
mommy's little sweetie & heart onesies
cow onesies
white & pink butterfly outfit with striped pants
pink pants with hearts on knees
mommy love me and daddy's little princess outfits
little sister onesie
black top with flowers
yes, always happy outfit
teal cherokee onesie
pink tommy hilfiger outfit
18 mth wranglers

whew! Thanks!
Susan

KaysKidz

Senior Community Member
037.jpg

036.jpg

032.jpg

026.jpg

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC