In Search Of ISO 5t winter dresses

NannyMom

Sofi has 1 winter dress, and the neck is too small for her head. She wears a 4t, but I'm guessing she'll migrate to a 5t before the end of winter. Not fancy holiday dresses.

ADS

NannyMom

Anyone? I went to the consignment shop today, and it looks like 5t is where their selection really goes down hill :( I might even take 4t, if you can measure the length so I know it'll fit. Sofi's a 4t, moving towards 5t in the torso, but only 3t legs.

mom2juliarose

I found a Circo long sleeve dress in a 5T and a Gymboree outlet dress in a 5 that is long-sleeve. I can post pics some time this weekend--we have a busy weekend ahead and my camera battery is dead at the moment.

NannyMom

I found a Circo long sleeve dress in a 5T and a Gymboree outlet dress in a 5 that is long-sleeve. I can post pics some time this weekend--we have a busy weekend ahead and my camera battery is dead at the moment.

Thanks. When you get a chance, that'd be great.

autumnlily

I don't have any to spare - but thought I'd let you know that the sz 110 (while larger than I would put on my 4yo that wears 4T) long sleeve hanna andersson dresses make a nice cold weather dress. Maybe ebay to cut cost???

twinsmom

I have 2 Lands End dresses that are 4T, but Lands End runs a little big. Their size chart says 4 fits 39-41" height, and 34-38lbs. If you're interested, I can take measurements, and pictures. They are long sleeve, cotton casual dresses.

NannyMom

I have 2 Lands End dresses that are 4T, but Lands End runs a little big. Their size chart says 4 fits 39-41" height, and 34-38lbs. If you're interested, I can take measurements, and pictures. They are long sleeve, cotton casual dresses.

Sorry, I forgot to reply. I have 4 dresses headed to me in the mail, so I should be set. But I see you already have them pending :)

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC