I'm begging ...

MarathonMama

on hands and knees! :eek:

Does anyone know if a Radian and a new Britax convertable puzzle well?!? Do they puzzle better/worse than the old Britax?

:love: Would LOVE some pics too if anyone has 'em!

ADS

Judi

CPST/Firefighter
Funny thing is, I had both in the truck last week. MA70 in the back seat, 2 radians in the way back. I don't see any reason why they wouldn't puzzle as well as the old ones do.

emtb79

Actually they puzzle well for a FF radian/RF Britax/ FF radian. I dont know about both in the same direction. I couldnt find a picture of the install in my library of pictures but they played well together in opposite directions. I had plenty enough room to put it FF if I wanted but didnt try.

MarathonMama

I have no idea. But if not answered by tomorrow I could run to a local B&M store and check it out for ya :)

How sweet of you to offer!!! I don't expect anyone to go out of their way though :p

:thanx!: Everyone!

In one of our 3 across attempts the only thing stopping it from fitting was the darned latch bars on the MA. If a RA55 would fit that would be perfect as it would have a 40lb RF limit for YDD who is quickly approaching the 30lb max for our MAs! That way I can also keep ODD harnessed in her RN instead of passing it down to YDD for the RF limit.

Keep 'em coming if you got 'em :)

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC